XT_Mobile_970x250_XFR
  1. Hello Guest Would you like to receive a FREE $50 No Deposit Bonus ? Check this

$100 Forex No Deposit Bonus by SuperForex

Discussion in 'No Deposit Bonus' started by FBP_Promotions, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Islam

Islam Guest

I heard about superforex on forex exhibition and decided to try the company. Basically good broker. A wide range of trading instruments, many different bonus programs and fast withdrawal without delay

2. Iceice

Iceice Guest

I started with a demo account. I checked all trading conditions and order execution.
    In general, that a good broker, I make a deposit of $ 300 and received another 360$ with 120% hot bonus

3. Resolution

Resolution Guest

I've got their no deposit bonus several weeks ago and what i can tell?
    Their support works good, they solve my issue in live chat, but two weeks ago there were some technical difficulties with mt4 client, now it works ok.
    Now i'm trying to make as much profit as possible and to make a withdrawal

4. MoneyHunter

MoneyHunter Guest

Good broker
    i started to trade with them from no deposit bonus. then i made a deposit of 30$ and started to trade with other bonuses, i successfully made a withdrawal twice( total amount of 400$) So i can't tell nothing bad about this broker.

5. Atalanta

Atalanta Guest

Normal broker
    Standard offers for trading, but some exotic bonus offers and trading pairs. Withdrawal system and support works normally, tested it a month ago.made a deposit of 10$ and got 30$ profit back. So you can be at ease in your mind about your funds with this broker

6. Manko

Manko Guest

Good broker
    I've got no deposit bonus 2 months ago, after trading lots i was able to withdraw my money and i did it. I made a request and after 3 days of waiting i finally got my money.
    So i'm satisfied

7. Square

Square Guest

Hi all
    Started to trade with this broker because of their bonuses. They offer really good bonuses, for example i started from no deposit, after than i started to use 60% Energy bonus. No problems commited, withdrawal system works good, as usual it takes up to 3 days to get money.

8. Alpha

Alpha Guest

Good broker
    I've got no deposit bonus several months ago. it took 4 days. I traded for a month to withdraw it, so finally i was able to withdraw money. I made a request and 2 days later i've got my money, so no probs

9. Bobby

Bobby Guest

Good broker
    Started to trade with them half a year ago. I was interested in no deposit bonus, cuz i don't have a lot of money, so i decided to get it. I was trying on no deposit bonuses of other brokers, but it was unsuccessfull. only here i've got my money, but it took a lot of time, they verified my docs several days. But finally i've got my bonus and traded with it for a month to withdraw. Withdrawal process took one more week, but when i've got my money, i was really pleased. Now i'm trading on this money in order to make more profit, so let's see how much i'll be able to make

10. Mack

Mack Guest

Hello there
    I started to trade with this broker for a year ago from no deposit bonus. I decided to try this broker because of great bonuses. So i made a request and got my money in a week. For a month of trading i was able to withdraw money, but i decided to continue trading and make more profit. Finally, when i reached 300$ i decided to withdraw my money, and made a request, several days later i've got my money. I continue to trade with this broker and hope that they'll make a mobile app

11. Crusader

Crusader Guest

Good broker
    I'm trading with them for a year. I made a deposit of 50$ and few month later withdraw my 150 $ profit. It took several days, but finallly i've got my money at first time. The second time i decided to use scalping, but 25% of my deals were cancelled, cuz of rules violation. i contacted support, they gave me a link, and were right. So i decided to choose calm strategy with this broker and i can tell you - it was the right decision

12. Kiki

Kiki Guest

normal one
    I'm trading with them for a long time. No urgent problems committed. last year the have a very laggy mt4 client, but now it's ok. But they don't have mt 5, mobile client and some other services, that's a big disadvantage. So if you like bonuses - it's good broker for you, if you

13. Greengo

Greengo Guest

Wt the hell, they don't offer 100$ no deposit bonus no more. It's only 25$ now. I made a requset and hoped to get 100$ no deposit. But i've got only 25$. I decided so ok, let's see if it's tradable, and i was really surprised when i was able to trade. So i decided to take this money off, and after few weeks i made a request and get my money. So they offer no deposit, BUT IT'S ONLY 25$, YOU CAN TRADE ON IT AND WITHDRAW, but IT'S NOT A 100$ NO DEPOSIT

14. Bin

Bin Guest

Standard broker
    They provide the same services that other brokers. But some of their bonuses looks really good. I tried on their 60% energy bonus, it really helps in trading, because thx to this i made a profit of 120%.

15. GloryHunter

GloryHunter Guest

One of the best brokers on market/ I started to trade from no deposit. When i've got my money, i made a deposit with 60% energy bonus and got more money 40$ instead of 25. So i continued to trade and after making a profit of 100$ a made a withdrawal and than a deposit again.
    I don't know why it works, but it's really funny, i can always make more profit without any additional funds. I hope they wouldn't fix it

16. Bull

Bull Guest

Standard broker.
    Standard spreads, commission, offers. So i don't know why here is so much positive reviews

17. BillyBones

BillyBones Guest

I started to trade with them half a year ago
    Normal broker, they gave me no deposit bonus and i started to trade. They canceled some my deals. I made a request to their support, but they didn't give my profit back because i violated their rules. But they gave me my deposit, so i continued to trade. Finally i've got my profit and money. I tried on other brokers before, and didn't even get my deposit back. But i still don't know if there is any sense to continue trading with them or to find something better

18. PipHunteer

PipHunteer Guest

Hi all
    I trade with this broker for a half a year. I started from their no deposit bonus, because they had bad reputation on several broker-review sites and i didn't want to risk. I traded for a several weeks in order to withdraw bonus. After i got it i made a deposit of it's sum and continue to trade. I changed my opinion about them, when i've got my withdrawal of 120$. It's normal broker

19. Classic

Classic Guest

I found this broker and decided to test their services.
    I made a request to open account. They verified my docs in 1 day. After then i made a deposit of 20$ and started to trade. Their mt4 client is a bit laggy sometimes and they don't have mobile app it's a disadvantage for me, but i amde some profit and last week decided to withdraw it. I expected to see laggy withdraw system, but i was really surprised when i got mu money.

20. AstroNail

AstroNail Guest

I 'm interested in SuperForex because of bonuses offered quite surprised me. I couldn't believe the promotion was given. I think Even the requirement given is also very easy and detail, such as a list of live accounts, the contents of the account and filed a bonus. So I'm sure the trader can instantly get the bonus. despite the offer attracted me, I still want to think of joining. So that I am more convinced joined SuperForex