forex_managed_account_1

$100 Forex No Deposit Bonus by SuperForex

Discussion in 'No Deposit Bonus' started by FBP_Promotions, Mar 30, 2016.

1. melanholy

melanholy Guest

I tried a lot of brokers
    This one isn't exceptions. they provide good support and bonuses. I really enjoyed to trade with their 120% hot bonus. Support and withdrawal system works good. There weren't any delay for a period of 3 months. Sometimes terminal was laggy, but at all it worked good

2. DoomBringer

DoomBringer Guest

I traded with them for a long time. It's one of the best brokers on market.
    They offer really good bonuses, i'm using their 120% hot and 60% energy. that's very nice to get additional funds for free. I made a deposit of 100$ and now i have 450$ on my trading acc. I made several withdrawals without any troubles so i recomend this broker

3. Angelkiller

Angelkiller Guest

trading with this broker for several months.
    I started in order to check them.
    Their deposit and withdrawal system works good, but as for mt4 - it's laggy.
    No deposit bonus is working.
    Also it seems that they have alot of spamers here)

4. Mohamad

Mohamad Guest

I tested this broker last month.
    I made a deposit of $10 and got additional funds thx to 60% energy bonus. It works good and i received 16 usd on my acc. Than i made several orders and several short trades. They canceled one order cuz it was too short, less than 180 secs, but they give me my money back. So at the end i decided to make a withdrawal of my profit. I was waiting for 2 days, but finally i've got it
    So i can recommend this broker.

5. Wang Khoo

Wang Khoo Guest

Interesting broker, with its own advantages. I choose this company, mainly for a good responses. To this day. I consider that it was not a mistake, their performance of trading is good, no glitches in the terminal. I deduce profit regularly through various payment systems. Also I started with a no deposit bonus.

6. Cruel

Cruel Guest

So much good reviews here
    it looks a bit strange. I started to trade with them several months ago from no deposit bonus, it seemed they will verify my account for years. When i finally got my bonus there started lags with their mt4. I made a request to support, but they told me it`s ok. i continued to trade and finally withdraw my bonus. It also took a lot of time for verification, but i've got it. No flexibility, slowly, but safety - it's all i can say about SuperForex

7. Ellen Whale

Ellen Whale Member Trader

Do not take any Bonus offer from your broker or your manager, do not allow your broker manager trade on your behalf. That is how they manipulate traders funds. If you need assistance with retrieving your lost fund from your broker or Your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or maybe you are having challenges with withdrawals due to your account been manipulated. Kindly get in touch with me on ellenwhale00@gmail.com and I will guide you on simple and effective steps to take in getting your entire fund back.

8. Edkala

Edkala Guest

finally i can make a review about this broker.
    Somebody talks that it's terrible, other says it's one of the best, i will say - the are both right.
    It's one of the best brokers for newbies, because they offer a lot of bonuses and no deposit bonus.
    But the same time it's not flexible to trade with them.
    No mobile app, no mt4, mt4 is laggy, support on weekends works very slow/
    It's all about SuperForex.
    But i can't say that they are scam. I made a deposit and i've got my profit so it works.

9. MarkGroz

MarkGroz New Member Trader

I have a positive impression of this broker. First, there was an incomprehensible situation, I have expanded the deposit, and money into an account did not come. Already applied to the support, it turned out, a bank was checking payment. The platform is operating normally, there are no deadlocks.

10. Nawaz

Nawaz New Member Trader

Hello! I am from Pakistan and i traded with many brokers, but now, I trading with Superforex. This company is a quite good broker. I made some profit, and they withdraw without delays and issues. I am very glad, that support team always helps me, if i need. Spreads are low .

11. Arny Boko

Arny Boko New Member Trader

I decided to open an account at this company and find out how they work. For me the main positive aspect is their bonus program, and, especially, no deposit bonus. I have been trading for about a month and during this, time I was not having problems.

12. Ahmedskin

Ahmedskin New Member Trader

This broker is ok for trading. They have great bonus, support, service. They have a big contest for trader. It can be a good assistant for trader.

13. Youssef

Youssef New Member Trader

I have worked with Superforex for almost a year, I think it is quite beneficial cooperation! I plan to continue to continue our cooperation. Company Benefits: Money displayed quickly, good support staff, and always ready to help when the problem occurs, execute the company's all good.

14. Andrzej

Andrzej New Member Trader

I find them very professional and easy to deal with. Pre-trade transparency, post-trade transparency, transferable securities, money-market instruments, best execution and customer protection. If you trade on small time frames and want a broker with good execution then they are perfect for you.

15. Borut

Borut New Member Trader

I deposited $ 100 account for the test, and received unexpected profit. If other brokers, where I sold, it is possible to wait for the execution of minute, Here the platform is fast, stops trigger in time, a minimum of slippage. Really comfortable cabinet. And withdrowal is good here, I get on visa for a couple of hours.

16. Sorin

Sorin New Member Trader

I can say that this company is one of the best Forex brockers and also allowed many opportunities for beginners to achieve their dreams and many systems will make you very comfortable when trading and 24-hour customer service responding to all your questions and concerns this is my dreams forex brocker

17. Pranab

Pranab New Member Trader

Four month trading experience with Superfoerx is satisfying, fastest execution I ever had, spreads are acceptable, withdraws are fast enough. I have reccomended this broker to some of my friends

18. Rudolf

Rudolf New Member Trader

So far, I have not had any problems with SuperForex, so I could not say that this broker is scam. I have always had many benefits since I opened a real account with them, such as bonuses, good trading conditions, good customer service, etc. I often use the 120% bonus, which allows me to do successful traders and generate profits. You should try it.

19. Dionisio

Dionisio New Member Trader

An excellent broker - good job! After reading a few positive reviews I decided to try them out for myself. After opening an account in August, this is my verdict: Platform: The execution is fast and I have not had any type of problem when opening and closing operations in times of volatility in the market. I do not usually scalping or trading news. Account and money: They work under a structure of fixed commissions and with a floating spread. Their charges are competitive, nothing to comment on. With regards to deposits, they offer bank transfers and credit card. I tried the card and it is very easy to use. Team: I think this is the most important thing in the technological world. When I get in touch with them because of a problem, they always give me a solution, their answers are clear and fast. It is one of the best brokers I have ever worked with.

20. Adolf

Adolf New Member Trader

I have been trading with Superforex for a few months now and I have not experienced any problems to date. Deposit and withdrawal is quite a simple and pain-free process, as is the account ID verification process. I can not say, that they are scam, but that is just my experience to date.