1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

35pip Review | 35pip.com

Discussion in 'Signal Providers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Oct 12, 2015.

?

How Would You Rate 35pip Services?

1. Awesome

2. Good

3. Average

4. Bad

5. Worst

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of 35pip? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is worth subscribing the 35pip Forex signals service. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the performance of trading signals?

2) How was their support service?

3) Your final thoughts about the signals provider

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of signals service provided by 35pip.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Brantley

Brantley New Member Trader

I have been a member for several months now. It is obvious they use some latent indicators, possibly 2 MA's crossing?! I get notified at all kinds of hours! So I can't trade their signals. Second they are just not that accurate. Botom line: do not waste your money!

3. majid

majid New Member Trader

35PIP Signal Service Provider is rated as one of the Worst Service Provider of signals and they are expert in doing Scam.

4. felix

felix New Member Trader

Signed 35pip sign, but they do not send signals or my money back, I opened a complaint on PayPal to be able to receive my money back.

No sign 35pip, his promises are false.

5. Sadie

Sadie New Member Trader

They are scammers, avoid