1. Hello Guest Click here to check FX Binary Point Financial Directory

4x Pips Forex Trading Signals

Discussion in 'Forex Managed Accounts' started by Kaitlin, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Kaitlin

Kaitlin Forum Member

Aug 29, 2015
    4x Pips provides proven and reliable forex trading signals.

We provide approx 5 forex signals per week to our users. Each signal has ENTRY, STOP & TAKE PROFIT level. Signals are sent at 8AM UK time every day.

All signals are sent by EMAIL, TWITTER, SMS & SKYPE at no extra cost. We also have a NEW feature where we send all signals now by Android or iOs APP. A new excellent free service for 2015.

Signals are generated by an expert team of traders who are based worldwide. They use various techniques including harmonics and all signals are fundamentally checked before being sent to clients.

Our average SL is only 45 Pips

All the forex signals we provide to our users are the same ones we trade on our own accounts.

We pride ourselves on being honest, reliable and available forhelp and support when needed. We also like to provide our signals for FREE or for a very low price.

We wish you the best of luck in your trading career.
  2. Elizabeth Holmes

Elizabeth Holmes Member Trader

Jan 26, 2016
    Forex trading is not easy if you don't know how to read the trends or have a very good strategy. I'm grateful that I have been able to get the best strategy and have taught so many individuals who have benefited from the trades. Teaching others to be successful is my joy. I would like to thank you all for the appreciation and I'm glad that I can be helpful to a lot of traders.

Contact me at info@pipscutter.com or Skype : elizabeth.holmes762