1. Hello Guest Click here to check FX Binary Point Financial Directory

A struggling broker!

Discussion in 'Education, Tutorials & Courses' started by Andie Astor, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Andie Astor

Andie Astor New Member Trader

Sep 15, 2016
    I have been looking around for a long time to find a website with real information on brokers. I have too often been disappointing with reviewers website which barely gave me the required information, they too often fell well below the bar. If any of you can recommend me a reviewer website, and real reasons why I should look at it, i will be delighted to look through it. Nudge me, thanks folks. keep it real.
  2. Meridith

Meridith Guest

Hi, I totally understand what you are going through. Believe it or not but I was in the same situation, i trusted a reviewer website and everything went wrong. i always thought that the unique danger of binary options trading was associated to the brokers but i was wrong the danger also lies in reviewer website as some of them work in pair with the brokers. hopefully not all the apples are rotten in this industry and recently i find a trustworthy website which reviews brokers and also state their disadvantages. it is called binaryranking, you will also see the ranks of different brokers accrding to the votes of users. binaryranking also helped me to choose a broker and they did not lie. so give it a shot.
  3. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

Jul 16, 2016
    I don’t think you need to worry all that much because if you do some research, it will be very easy for you to figure out the right broker like I did. I am joined under FreshForex, it’s a well-established broker been on since over a decade now and provides excellent service with astonishing features including 101% Trade Able Bonus; it’s all just so good!