forex_managed_account_1

AAATrade Review | AaaTrade.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Trading with AAATrade for 6 months. I was told to try them and so i did. Well supported help desk and their guidance is so necessary and worth listening to.

2. After being with AAATrade for 5 months i must say how excellent their service is, im very surprised and pleased at the same time on how much help i received

3. After trading with AAATrade i can say how excited i am to trade with them. Well managed everything! help desk, platform, withdrawals everything, way to go

4. Trading with AAATrade for a couple of months now and i must say i find them really good. They offer great bonus plan and the automated withdrawal system is really good.

5. Mike Gibbs

Mike Gibbs Guest

I've been trading with AAATrade for many years.
    A for support
    A for execution
    A for client portal

Maybe this is what AAA stands for!

6. Maxi89

Maxi89 Well-Known Member Trader

I find many positive reviews about support, do they really help trade or what is the main idea of their help?

7. Ellen Whale

Ellen Whale Well-Known Member Trader

Do not take any Bonus offer from your broker or your manager, do not allow your broker manager trade on your behalf. That is how they manipulate traders funds. If you need assistance with retrieving your lost fund from your broker or Your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or maybe you are having challenges with withdrawals due to your account been manipulated. Kindly get in touch with me on ellenwhale00@gmail.com and I will guide you on simple and effective steps to take in recovering your entire fund.

8. I am trading with this broker since April. I am very satisfied with them! A lot of assets to trade and there is always someone to talk with! I am from Germany, and AAA is authorised by the BAFFIN to trade with customers from here!

9. Lukas Kastner

Lukas Kastner New Member Trader

I am trading with them since May and I am very satisfied with them! A lot of assets to trade with (Deutsche Börse Aktien) and always someone to talk with. But the most important thing is they are regulated and they are authorised by the BAFFIN.

10. Samuel Keen

Samuel Keen Guest

AAA Trade was my first trading account that I started proper education program and additional help. In the past few months I learned more than my friend have learn in 6 years of trading. Since I started to place trades, the system works fast and without re-quotes. Very important thing before proceeding with any major trading/depositing, it's better to make sure that all documents processed and verified to avoid unnecessary hassle, AAA trade is strict with documentation and proper account verification, which in my opinion is a very good thing, since this is part of the broker’s obligation to protect the client.