forex_managed_account_1

account manager service

Discussion in 'Social Trading' started by Eric Dale, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Eric Dale

Eric Dale Forum Member

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: fxvgroup
    E-mail: smartkilller@gmail.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailedinformation about Forex. Thank you.

2. Jamess

Jamess Well-Known Member Trader

The conditions are too good to be true, as I see it. Do you know anyone who'd just give their money to a stranger? You should atleast show some kind of statistics to people.

3. sakura

sakura Well-Known Member Trader

To be able to know the business conditions that we run correctly then we should be able to see from the market to be able to make us more know how the movement in the market, because with how it works we will be easy in targeting so understand and learn well

4. Ellen Whale

Ellen Whale Well-Known Member Trader

Do not take any Bonus offer from your broker or your manager, do not allow your broker manager trade on your behalf. That is how they manipulate traders funds. If you need assistance with retrieving your lost fund from your broker or Your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or maybe you are having challenges with withdrawals due to your account been manipulated. Kindly get in touch with me on ellenwhale00@gmail.com and I will guide you on simple and effective steps to take in recovering your entire fund.