1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

AkosForex (Akos Jakab) Review | AkosForex.com

Discussion in 'Signal Providers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Nov 12, 2015.

?

How Would You Rate AkosForex(Akos Jakab) Services?

1. Awesome

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Worst

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of AkosForex(Akos Jakab)? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is worth subscribing the AkosForex(Akos Jakab) Forex signals service. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the performance of trading signals?

2) How was their support service?

3) Your final thoughts about the signals provider

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of signals service provided by AkosForex(Akos Jakab).

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. ahmed

ahmed New Member Trader

Absolutely pathetic. This trader has lost so many trades, but he claims to have exited. He then goes on to blame us for our mistake. Email are sent showing off his winninng trades. I opened a paypal dispute as he didn't want to refund the money. After having no choice, he gave the refund on condition that I wouldn't leave a negative review. Give it a week or two when the market is moving side ways, he will lose it all. If your still willing to join, get ready for his abusive emails when you have something bad to say.

3. Valentina

Valentina Member Trader

Don't join this service, 100%. He shows that he is making over 200 pips each week. When you join his service, you will see that his advertisement is actually a load of rubbish. He never update his losing trades because he ends up lying saying that he already closes the trade with small pips. After a ridiculous amount of bad trades,I contacted to see what was going on. His reply was 'thanks for your interest, please look for another service. He makes over £2500 from subscriptions, so loses bother him. Don't join unless you want to lose money for fee and losses from trades.

4. Haben

Haben New Member Trader

I found out about Akos by checking some reviews on forex signal providers. Everybody says so many good things about him that I had to contact him to see if he’s for real.
    Not only that he immediately responded to my skype message and we started to chat, but he offered me a free week trial even though, from what I saw on his blog/site, he does not provide this service.
    After just one week I could tell that he is genuine and that his performance is not altered...clear entry and exit points and very good results.
    So for all that I give him 5 stars...