1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Ambitious or Greedy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christo Phernn, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

It’s absolutely vital that we understand the difference between Ambitious and Greedy since the line is very thin and if we don’t understand it then we might end up been greedy which will eventually make us lose out. The best way I found to shed off greediness is through education and gaining experience, it’s easier for me with OctaFX broker with their epic educational setup; it’s very cool and straight forward as well, so it helps me in every thinkable way.

2. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

Yes, it’s important for us to be ambitious about our career and as you said, I too agree about educational been the way forward to it. I don’t have to go anywhere with FreshForex on my side, it’s one of the best brokerage houses in the industry and got excellent educational setup which is just awesome.

3. amittimothy

amittimothy Well-Known Member Trader

Greed is the greatest Enemy for any Forex Traders Carrier that leads totally one to the Complete Blindness forgetting all the Strategies and Discipline of the Forex trading and Jump into the Trade risking whole Capital to become overnight millionaire.

4. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

This depends on our mindset completely, if we have ability then we don’t need to be greedy and yet we can continue with gaining bigger profits. It’s definitely true that greed is our enemy, but still this is mainly cause of knowledge been lacked, if we have that then all the issues will be solved. I get a lot of support with OctaFX broker with their educational setup plus having demo contest as well to participate and learn from, so it’s very useful.

5. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Active Member Trader

We need to be bit of both, but timing need to be very good because we can’t be greedy to start off with, because at that stage, it’s not much we have in terms of experience and even knowledge is lesser on stable grounds. So, if we get enough skills into play then we can afford to be greedy while ambition is always required to succeed. I am always ambitious to become successful trader, but the greedy part for me is affordable too and that’s thanks to OctaFX broker with their mind blowing conditions with small spreads, high leverages, zero balance protection and even 50% bonus on deposit.

6. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

Ambitious would be good but it must be an achievable target with your present conditions! Strict no-no for greed as everyone knows its consequence! I am fortunate enough to do trading with FreshForex broker which allows all strategies in their comfortable ECN network. They have this Megarebate which pays for every one of your trade, whether in profit or loss and it is quite big, $15 for every losing trade and $7.5 for every winning trade, calculated for 1 standard trading lot!