1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Axiory Review | Axiory.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Oct 28, 2015.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of Axiory? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join Axiory. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Cost of services (spreads markup and commissions)

2) Trade execution and overall experience about the broker’s trading platform

3) Deposit and withdrawal operations

4) Quality of support services

5) Your final thoughts about the broker

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of services provided by Axiory.

Broker’s Website: www.axiory.com

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Micah

Micah New Member Trader

I earned $13 000 at this company, as a result blocked the account. Referred to that their supplier of liquidity asked me to disconnect, having referred to arbitration. I requested proofs of that I use arbitration and asked to announce the supplier of liquidity. They refused to me everything, having referred to that is military secret. As a result money doesn't give me, to letters doesn't respond. They have a www.ifsc.gov.bz regulator, it also doesn't respond to my requests. A conclusion, the company what not STP, but usual roguish kitchen, didn't even give my got money.

3. nurjaman

nurjaman New Member Trader

Not SCAM, but the service is not good...
    Server down 3 times a month, my order even sometimes get rejected by Axiory.
    And I asked why to support and no response.

Spread is normal
    Server is weak
    Support is late
    No bonus
    But the service is really simple and easy to use for anyone, I guess.