1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Ayrex Review | Ayrex.com

Discussion in 'Binary Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Nov 16, 2015.

?

How Would You Rate Ayrex ?

1. Awesome

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Worst

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of Ayrex? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join Ayrex. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the expiry rates?
    2) Deposit and withdrawal operations
    3) Quality of support services
    4) Your final thoughts about the broker

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of services provided by Ayrex.
    Broker’s Website: www.ayrex.com

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away

2. Rachel

Rachel New Member Trader

I am really shame to see so much of scam in the market. Hope all this comes to an end soon.

3. Ayrex.Official

Ayrex.Official New Member Trader

Hello!
    My name is Rachel Kelly and I am an official representative of Ayrex Binary Options broker. I will be glad to answer any questions about our platform or company anytime!

4. ISSA SALIU

ISSA SALIU New Member Trader

Ayrex maintain customer deposits in a segregated account. They rank highly in most categories and received an overall rating of 99/100. Even the simplicity of Ayrex trading platform gives me confidence in trading binary options. Ayrex are fair with all of their dealings with traders. I respect them for this.

5. CHRISTIANA EDET

CHRISTIANA EDET New Member Trader

Despite its simplicity, Ayrex’s trading platform also comes with the handy early closure feature. This feature lets trader close their trade before its designated expiry time. The short term options enable traders to trade with expiry times as short as 30 seconds and as long as 5 minutes.

6. khali hem

khali hem Guest

among all the brokers i've worked with, ayrex captured my mind, due to their honesty and profession assitance from the support team, and the finnacial departement, they are the best so far, inveting with them is really a step forward, in the platform there are more than 50 pairs, stocks and assets, with a payment of +80%,
    th trades are issued at the moment the trade is taken no delay no errors,
    for those who are interested do not hesitate! JOIN US

7. LUCY EDWARD

LUCY EDWARD New Member Trader

Ayrex surprised me with the most expedited withrawal processing and i could not even believe my eyes when i saw my money in my account. Ayrex is a very Good broker and i Strongly recommend it serious traders out there.

8. jesus1075

jesus1075 Guest

From my own point of view. Ayrex binary option has been the best ever. D platform is clear and attractive and Makes you more inquisitive in the sense dt u will want to know Wat it really entails, trading with 5$ really make it good . Its interesting to belong here.to me, after had been able to solve the problem of slow trade. D customer service are good and available. Infact, for me to be able to access the platform on my small Android is was. Moreso, d withdrawal is fast. To sign up is very easy and fast. The weekly contest dt hold 3 times is also awesome. I can say ds is great bcoz there is a lot to benefit here although there's no limited assets. There is much to say about it.. My little time here has been great. I fall in love with ayrex eachday.

9. OLUDAYO OGUNSOLA

OLUDAYO OGUNSOLA New Member Trader

Ayrex is the Binary Options Trading Broker of the Future as they are very serious with their business by rendering expedited services to their clients especially with withdrawals and customer service. I give kudos to Ayrex and i recommend Ayrex to the world traders.

10. bilal

bilal Guest

Ayrex offer wide range of options to execute a deal. They offer 30 seconds, 60 seconds, 120 seconds, 180 seconds, 300 seconds investment option in short term. They also offer high/ low option and one touch option in long term which really helps the trader in trading and makes the life of trader comfortable.

11. Hey guys,
    My name is Arnaud and I started to mess with binary option for 2 weeks.
    I've read alot of reviews all around the web and I got up with Ayrex.
    They are just awesome ! They are making cool bonus (free 30$ bonus go and check it out), their custommer support is 24/7 with a live chat which is very usefull and I've talked to Jordan/Sophie (really good people). There is positive and negative aspects of this broker (my point of view based on my experience with them) :

Positive :
    - Awesome custommer support
    - Alot of special offers (free 30$ bonus)
    - Contest
    - Diffrent trade time (30 sec/60 sec/5 minutes/etc.)
    - Platform is easy to use and to understand
    - They support diffrent country (I'm from Canada and alot of other brokers were not acepting Canada)

Negative :
    - They are not certified but they will be shortly (within next year custommer support say)
    - I haven't tested the withdrawal system yet but alot of people or saying it's fast (I'll try it and I'll tell you it in my next post)

I highly recommend everyone to use them, they can be trusted.

Thanks Ayrex,
    Arnaud

12. lhr

lhr Guest

I FALL IN LOVE WITH AYREX. REALLY, THIS IS NOT AN EXAGGERATED STATEMENT BECAUSE I HAVE MANY REASONS FOR THIS. IN SHORT, I TRADE EASILY WITH AYREX AND EARN MONEY MORE THAN I EVER THOUGHT AND LIVE HAPPILY AND THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF AYREX.

13. daniel172016

daniel172016 Guest

I got to know of Ayrex and I decided to trade with them. I did not believe my eyes when I saw the processing time of withdrawal, it is the fastest that has ever happened compared to the time of processing of withdrawals with other brokers I have used in the past. I give kudos to Ayrex for their fast processing time.

Another good idea I like and respect Ayrex for is their Innovative Binary Options Trading Platform which is very simple and also fast in executing trades in seconds. Ayrex is very serious with the business and they have good intentions for their traders to succeed on their trading platform.

14. Ayrex is best binary options broker in this Industry because they offer everything they have to both Beginners and experienced traders with mini deposit and withdrawal is only $5 and 24/7 withdrawing your funds and 85% of your investment also have customer support very helpful with platform very easy to use and very fast my order is in the market as soon as I press the put or call button they offer $30 no deposit bonus with availability of withdrawing profit also offer free contest 3 time every week with prize $300 and $100 for first place profit withdrawing unconditionally I recommend Ayrex broker to any body want try binary options

15. Ayrex,the best binary option Broker i have seen so far. With a minimum deposit of $5 you can start trading,and to talk about the ayrex demo platform,practicing with its super-user-friendly experience h helped me figure out strategies that suits me best,so now I can start trading with my real account

16. Ayrex.Official

Ayrex.Official New Member Trader

Dear Traders,
    thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback with us! As it helps a lot to work on the platform and improve it grandly, we feel very much obliged for your positive and negative posts both!
    Have a nice day,
    Ayrex Team.

17. Abotex

Abotex Guest

I must say that I have not seen stellar customer service elsewhere other than ayrex. The customer support are always online giving prompt response each time you need help. I have experienced their quick responses on number of occasions that I needed to get some things straight. The way and manner I got help baffled me that I began to think if actually this people are humans or machines that have been programmed to do the job. The speed of reply is some thing else. In terms of recommendation ayrex remains the number one on my list.
    Long live AYREX

18. I love Ayrex because they are the only broker that has processed and pay my withdrawal withing one hour which I have never experienced with other brokers.

Ayrex platform is innovative and easy to navigate and offers a wide variety of tradable assets with excellent payouts.

One great feature with Ayrex is its return policy whereby a trader has a right to request the return of full or partial funds. I trust Ayrex as a broker and I recommend them.

19. Ayrex is the number one of binary options. My experience with the site has been very pleasant. I'm new to binary options and the site Ayrex is where I found the platform that worked best for me, they offer a demo account for you to test the effectiveness of the site. Who referred me to the site was a friend, he made a withdrawal and in 1 hour was paid and I was very impressed with the speed and agility of the site. I'm now with a real account and so far have only praise for the broker. If you have any question ask ayrex support they are very attentive and responded in a few moments. Thanks Ayrex.

20. aekleydarel

aekleydarel New Member Trader

IQ Option offers binary options traders a regulated environment for which to trade binaries under the most flexible trading conditions. Their minimum deposit requirement of $10 and minimum investment amount of $1 are the lowest requirements among all the binary brokers in the industry.

iq options