Ayrex Review | Ayrex.com

Discussion in 'Binary Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Nov 16, 2015.

?

How Would You Rate Ayrex ?

1. Awesome

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Worst

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. annette

annette Member Trader

.you are still interested in getting back all you've lost in binary and Forex trading, if you still have the faith in
    people who are ready if to help, and ready to work hard for yourself in binary trade. With a minimum invest of $300 sure to make
    a profit of over $12,000 in 18 days, an invest of $1000 with a profit of over $30,000 in 21 days with the aid of my expert trading system, then i think you should add up >Annettebinarytrader@gmail.com> OR text +17756002166.
    you will have good profit returns and no initial fees ,
    I will also teach you some best times to trade, different trading techniques and pro trading strategies.

2. nk503

nk503 New Member Trader

ayrex is a binary treding site and i feel happy to tred with ayrex.ayrex is my first binary trding option site.ayrex is the best platform where we can earn money by many way and start our treding.also i got money from ayrex.and ayrex arrange for 3 contest per week.where 8 contentest can get money.this contest also help to increase our skill.my skill is now more than before .and i want to say i love ayrex very very much.

3. Ogesty

Ogesty Guest

Aryex trading platform is one of the best I have seen so far. It offers convinent trading with speed execution time. I trade both on demo and real platform I can say the both are nice but some pairs you may what to study the pattern on demo before going live are inactive on demo while being active on the real.

4. johanafa10

johanafa10 Guest

ayrex is a brand great broker in the binary options world they provide traders worldwide excellent trading platform, with a wide range of trading features, different assets and stocks, and many pairs (up to 30) with high return both long and short term, they provide the clients with practical demo account and real one, or you can take a no deposit bonus of 30$ alll you have to do is to take it to 30X and a 200$ will be yours, fantastic, uniqque great and honest that's what we are looking for to stay in this world hala ayrex

5. Brennt

Brennt Guest

Ayrex is very professional. I just finished their no deposit bonus requirements,
    and after the verification of my account (15 minutes) I requested a withdrawal. Withing the hour the money arrived on my account. The platform is brightly designed, with a smart and usefriendly approach.
    The trades happen instanteously (somewhere I read in a 00.023 of second, need to verify that :) but for sure, the moment you click it happens. The people from the chat are very friendly and helpful. During the weeks they have the binary blasts, which are contests on a demo account where you can win cash money.

6. juanma20

juanma20 Guest

My favorite broker, decided to test the platform because I saw many comments saying this Ayrex site and really I can say that it is amazing. The site has a lot of agiliadade and is very clear with his users. They offer many options for binary opitions, even 30 seconds of expiration operations. The usability of the platform is very important to make negotiations and the Ayrex Web site provides a platform very easy to understand and use, great for who's starting.

7. gabriel123

gabriel123 Guest

I have been a binary trader for quite some times now and i have not seen a broker that the platform is so easy to use even am very sure that a novice who has no trading experience can easily man-over their ways. all their things are well spelt out.Most site you will require some form of guardians but with ayrex you are good to go. They have make sure your experience is good with their fast platform. Some site will tell you to wait verify your trade but with Ayrex no need to wait. When you chose a currency to trade even before the platform finish loading you will be able to place trade. Some broker will even give you time to enter a trade so if you see a good opportunity you will need to wait. But with ayrex it not so

8. norvelis123

norvelis123 Guest

Ayrex is still new, talking about only 2 years old broker but it positioned itself among the best brokers, i will shar all what have been said to appreciate it, but i’ll say something about some negative, we can not withdraw money to paypal, or mastercards, although their processing of money is fast, but still need to add paypal or mastercard that’s my point of view, thanks,

9. Enne

Enne Guest

Hey all,

time for me to share my experience so far with Ayrex.

Platform interface, usability, image and design i'd say is very well made: u can easily realise where buttons are and what are they for, even a complete newbie wouldn't experience issues if he/she never used it before.

Response is stunning, trades get executed stupidly fast, i had some issues in the past with other brokers ( i won't mention them ) but ayrex has made a great work with the speed and efficiency in the execution.

I won't lie to u all, i have come across with issues ( minors true dat ) but support has always showed their fully interested on the issue and how to solve it. On the bad side i have to say that sometimes they just reply for the interest of the agency with pre determined or diplomatic answers.. so u be sure to present real facts and really let them know your issue is in order to catch their attention otherwise u will get bullied - in the good sense -

Deposit and withdrawals, i dont think i have to talk much about, it annoys me how fast my withdrawal was thats all i have to say :D hope they keep it that way! Bad thing : U can't withdrawal money straight to your bank account but u can deposit with it... time for them to add that option too.

Im only familiarised with the IOS app, looks great, response is also awesome but it does have major issues IMHO such as: u can't see the history of your trades organised, u can't see the graph after u win/loose a trade, only turbo options available, no japanese candle sticks, for all these things i used only to control long term trades i took while i was on the pc and had to leave to somewhere... they have so much to keep working on that platform to make as good as the pc platform.

In overall, Ayrex is a trustable broker with a really good team always ready to help and give their best to customers with real facts not vague accusations about their platform, they have a representatives in the most important forums replying to questions and accusations, u gotta admit they have some balls to do that and that shows that they want a clear and transparent process so that makes them even more trustable they dont fear the public or bad reviews, they seem to work to improve and always make a great work. Biggest issue or clear lame of the platform, "the schedule" they adapt somehow to the market and sell options accordingly or something like that - imho bull@h[t- so payouts at certain hours are very very low + they go thru periods of inactivity of almost all their assets obviously they have to work on that aspect, "u can not just go around saying to trader: i suggest u to change your trading hours :p"

My rate of the platform in overall is: 9/10

10. PUNEET

PUNEET Guest

I like trading on Ayrex platform because it is unique and the User Interface is so good which helps me to take a trade in best strike point, there customer service is so fast. I got my response in only 2 seconds which is great, the platform is super fast updates in real time, and also the minimum amount is $5 really good. I love ayrex.com the best in the market
    USERNAME : NAMPAIKID

11. Discover automatic withdrawals with Ayrex
    Dear Traders,

Our Team is excited to present for the first time within the Binary Options industry, an exclusive offer from Ayrex: Automatic withdrawals!

[​IMG]

We are proud that Ayrex is the first binary options broker to introduce this feature.
    From now on our traders can set up automatic withdrawals that are processed in mere seconds!

Why autowithdrawal is revolutionary:

• Your request is instantly processed
    • No commission for withdrawals
    • Protection with 2-step authorization
    • Available 24/7 with no waiting
    This function will make withdrawals easier for traders from different time zones and will allow you not to depend on business hours.

Know for certain that you can depend on Ayrex to get your money to you at any time.
    Create a trading account now and try autowithdrawals with Ayrex!

12. Oficial-Ayrex

Oficial-Ayrex Member Trader

Ayrex: Signals now available
    Dear Traders,

We are happy to announce that now signals are available for Ayrex traders!

[​IMG]

Signals will allow our traders to get relevant predictions regarding the movement on the charts and improve their trading experience.
    To see the available signals, go to the according tab near the history section and keep an eye out for opportunities which are updated in live mode.

We wish you a pleasant trading experience and hope you stay tuned for our latest platform updates!

Yours truly,

Ayrex Team.

13. Oficial-Ayrex

Discover automatic withdrawals with Ayrex
    Jul 1, 2016 12:00 PM
    Dear Traders,

Our Team is excited to present for the first time within the Binary Options industry, an exclusive offer from Ayrex: Automatic withdrawals!

[​IMG]

We are proud that Ayrex is the first binary options broker to introduce this feature.
    From now on our traders can set up automatic withdrawals that are processed in mere seconds!

Why autowithdrawal is revolutionary:

• Your request is instantly processed
    • No commission for withdrawals
    • Protection with 2-step authorization
    • Available 24/7 with no waiting
    This function will make withdrawals easier for traders from different time zones and will allow you not to depend on business hours.

Know for certain that you can depend on Ayrex to get your money to you at any time.
    Create a trading account now and try autowithdrawals with Ayrex!

14. Oficial-Ayrex

Ayrex: 35 new trading assets now available
    Dear Traders,

Our Team is pleased to announce that stock quotes are now available for trading on Ayrex.

[​IMG]

We have added 35 new trading assets from the world's top companies such as Apple, eBay, IBM, and many others. Several assets are available also on our Demo.
    We hope you enjoy this long-awaited feature! Stay tuned for other announcements and updates from Ayrex.

Yours truly,
    Ayrex Team.

15. Oficial-Ayrex

Ayrex Android application updated
    Jul 27, 2016 02:54 PM
    Dear Traders,

Our Team is proud to present our latest Android application update:

- New trading assets now available
    - Switch between Demo & Real account with one touch
    - Sleek, fast and user-friendly platform interface
    - Revamped chart layout
    - Updated our Binary Blast contest
    - Fixed errors & taken into account our user feedback

[​IMG]

Trade Ayrex on the go with our Android app available on Google Play!

Sincerely yours,
    Team Ayrex.

16. Oficial-Ayrex

Ayrex: Real account trading on iOS app now available
    Dear Traders,

We are happy to introduce our latest iOS application update which now introduces Real account trading, several improvements for the graph and other design features.

We encourage our iOS app users to share your feedback. Please leave us a review!

[​IMG]

Which features would you like to see in the future? Is there any part of the layout that you like or don't like?
    What experience would make it more likely for you to use our app in the future? We can't wait to hear from you!

Download in App Store | Download in Google Play

Sincerely yours,
    Team Ayrex.

17. Oficial-Ayrex

Scheduled 30 min site maintenance on 02 September 2016
    Dear Traders,

An upgrade of our servers and a scheduled maintenance will be performed on Friday, September 2nd. Users may experience brief connectivity issues with the website and all of its services September 2nd from 06:00 till 09:00 (GMT). The maintenance will last no longer than 30 minutes. Several trading instruments might not be available during the time period.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. The updates are intended to greatly improve your user experience with Ayrex.

Please check our Facebook and Twitter pages for the latest updates.

Thank you for your patience!

Yours truly,

Ayrex Team

18. Oficial-Ayrex

Ayrex limited time offer: boosted all payouts
    Dear Traders,

Team Ayrex is proud to present our limited time offer!
    From 12th - 23rd September Ayrex offers 90% on all assets during daytime and an awesome 75% during nighttime!

[​IMG]

Get ready for our boosted payouts and don't miss your chance to increase your profit!
    Create your free account now and start trading with Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,

Team Ayrex

19. Oficial-Ayrex

Why you should try our improved Android App
    Oct 12, 2016 05:10 PM
    Dear Traders,

Our team is happy to introduce our improved version of Android application!

Get the best trading experience with such newly introduced features as:

• Registration of new accounts in only 1 minute
    • Confirmation of your email address
    • Verification of your identity and address proofs in the app directly
    • - Managing of all your personal account settings in one dedicated section
    Keep trading binary options anywhere you go with our reinvented application available on Google Play right now!

[​IMG]

Sincerely yours,

Ayrex Team

20. Oficial-Ayrex

New trading schedule and increased payouts
    Oct 19, 2016 11:09 PM
    Get even more profit with our rearranged trading schedule and improved return rates! You can get as high as 85% for the most popular pairs among BO traders!

[​IMG]

Open your free trading account right now!