XT_Mobile_970x250_XFR
  1. Hello Guest Would you like to receive a FREE $50 No Deposit Bonus ? Check this

Ayrex Review | Ayrex.com

Discussion in 'Binary Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Nov 16, 2015.

?

How Would You Rate Ayrex ?

1. Awesome

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Worst

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Oficial-Ayrex

Oficial-Ayrex Member Trader

Contest in IOS application
    Dear Traders,

we are delighted to inform you that our famous Binary Blast Contest is finally available in the latest version of IOS application! Get your phone and be ready to compete with other traders for 8 prizes 3 times a week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 pm GMT! You can create your personal account on the Contest page anytime.

If you have any questions about the Contest you can also reach our Support Team with one click right in the app!

[​IMG]

Get your Ayrex application on Apple Store right now!

Sincirely yours,

Ayrex Team

2. Ayrex was a very pleasant discovery. The execution on the platform is immediately what i simply adore,
    not delay or change in the quote as I've seen on different platforms. They also provide free signals that give me a 7 to 8/10 successrate. And they are straight and fair : when you withdraw online you get your money the same day :) No calls from pushing brokers convincing you to deposit more. Had some questions for the helpdesk and they were simply friendly :) As extra enjoyable features there are contests on a democaccount where you win real money

3. AYREX,to start with,i will like to say that AYREX is one of the best binary option trading platform I have ever came across and also nothing,no matter how good doesn't have its pros nd cons so I am going to mention a few about AYREX's pros and cons Pros: AYREX binary option trading platform has a very good demo trading account where you can practice and know which binary option trading technique works best for you and (as if that were not enough) AYREX also has a weekly demo contest where the winner gets prizes such that the 1st place gets a $100 reward (isn't that great?). AYREX binary option trading platform also allows you a $5 minimum deposit amount which you can also use to trade (fantastic)

4. Krissy

Krissy Guest

I am new in the field of binary and I was looking for a way to get to know brokers
    without investing too much. I saw a no deposit bonus of Ayrex of 30.
    I registered and I got to enjoy this platform a lot. There is a free demo account.
    There are 3 contests a week, where you have crazy results of what people can do in an hour
    The winner gets 100. The platform itself is intelligently and very userfriendly designed.
    In the end I was able to withdraw $65 and that happend in less then an hour.

5. Folaranmi

Folaranmi Guest

I tried ayrex and have been enjoying it. They allow me to trade anytime I like and also close and execute at instant. Their App has been so useful for me when I wish to trade on mobile on the go, it works well. I withdraw fast too which is nice. They have enough assets which I need to. I love to be the best one day and ayrex is helping me with their good services

6. Rachel.Ayrex

Rachel.Ayrex Guest

Dear Traders,

Monday is the perfect beginning of your trading week. Have you planned it already?

Ayrex can be just what you have been looking for to make it a reality.

Give it a try and you won't be disappointed!

Try out your strategy on our Demo Platform, which is absolutely free and ready to go!

[​IMG]
    Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

7. Rachel.Ayrex

Rachel.Ayrex Guest

Dear Traders,

We have prepared another short interview with one of our Contest winners and we hope that you will enjoy it and find it useful!

The hero of the day is Rey M. from Brunei, who has won in the Binary Blast in December.

1) Hi Rey! Could you tell us a little bit about how do you prepare for each round?
    R: Hey! The first thing to prepare for each round is to decide how much are you willing to risk in the trade. Because if it is 50% or more of your balance, you either will win it and it will be a huge profit or you will lose 50% of your trading balance and it is really a lot. So, you need to be aware of of the risks and how much you can lose and be ready to do it for the rewards in the end.

2) What do you like about the Contest the most?
    R: What I like about the Contest the most is that anyone on the net can join it. You don't need to deposit first or even simply verify your account to get this amazing real life trading experience.

3) What can you recommend to other participants?
    R: What I can personally recommend to any trader, who wants to try Binary Blast out, is to never give up and stop trying. Evaluate your risks and keep studying the market (it is is a never ending learning). Do not take Contest too seriously, cause it can be just another useful experience for you on the way of becoming professional trader.

Binary Blast takes place every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 pm GMT. Good luck in the next rounds!
    [​IMG]
    Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.