forex_managed_account_1

Binary trading

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers Reviews' started by marco johnson, Sep 29, 2016.

1. marco johnson

marco johnson New Member Trader

If you want end unoodles od profit then don't waste your time on lame system and techniques,am writing because i do love to help my fellow traders who might still be struggling in the binary market and if i can help you win more trades then i will.connect with m..via Email( marcojohnson50@gmail.com)..or skpye(marco johnson muller).

2. willissom1

willissom1 New Member Trader

We are provide automated and manual Forex Trading solution. Our Trade Copier and forex signals 100% different. We are try to best provide for our clients.

3. kannonskyler

kannonskyler New Member Trader

Binary trading including binary betting and binary options is gaining a lot of popularity all around the world and is fast becoming the most popular financial trading instrument in the United States. The reason binary trading gained so much fame in so little time is that it provides a lot of flexibility to its customers. The best features of binary trading are that they can be traded against diverse types of assets. Therefore, the customers of conventional stock trading are now moving towards binary betting because of the flexibility of trading platform.

4. Marina

Marina Guest

Hello, i´m new in this and found it very interesting. As i found out more and more about binary trading i see how ppl have problems with different platforms -

1. they have problems with withdraw their original deposit or the return they have been promised, the trading platforms allegedly cancel customers’ withdrawal requests, refuse to credit their accounts, or ignore their telephone calls and emails.

2. that certain Internet-based binary options trading platforms may be collecting customer information such as credit card and driver’s license data for unspecified uses.

3.The third category of alleged fraud involves the manipulation of the binary options trading software to generate losing trades. These complaints allege that the Internet-based binary options trading platforms manipulate the trading software to distort binary options prices and payouts. For example, when a customer’s trade is “winning,” the countdown to expiration is extended arbitrarily until the trade becomes a loss.

....I live at the moment in Canada and there are lots of unregistered trading platforms currently soliciting Canadians. So my question is which platforms are registrated trading platforms which are under regulation of The Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA)? Is any platform which is safe and trusted excist?

Thank you very much!!

5. sarahvickky

sarahvickky New Member Trader

Hello Potential Investors, Do you trade binary options and still experiencing failure trying to succeed? Today I'm introducing my successful profitable strategy to whom it may concern. You can make a minimum profit of over $7,000 weekly using my trading system/strategies. Feel free to join the winning team that could save you all the stress and losses you been going through, my strategies are free of cost, contact me directly via Email : sarahvickky@gmail.com Skype:Sarahvickky