XT_Mobile_970x250_XFR
  1. Hello Guest Would you like to receive a FREE $50 No Deposit Bonus ? Check this

BinaryOnline, the new trendy broker?

Discussion in 'Signal Providers Reviews' started by Andrea Lopez, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Andrea Lopez

Andrea Lopez New Member Trader

I have been trading with binaryonline and till now I dont have major issues. Amid some losses I was able to recoup my money making some gains. The most important for me was to see that you are effectively able to withdraw your money when you make profits. The process is not tough, but now it depends on how well you place your trade. You cant make losing trades and still expect the broker to pay you, it does not work that way. I would really advise you to check the Winners Corner of the website to learn how it operates. Customer care was really nice, I talked to a nice lady last time I wanted to get more information, nice thing is that they do escalate your calls to other departments when you need more technical answers. Overall, I am glad to have found a nice broker...finally!

2. Jacob M

Jacob M New Member Trader

Hey! I'm glad to find a buddy also trading with binaryonline as me. I think that binaryonline is one the best of broker i've traded with even if i've traded with only 2 brokers in my whole life. however, its nice to find someone that shares the same opinion as me. and you know what, i've left my previous broker because of its customer support department which was not as available as i needed and like you said, the customer care is very good. they really helped me on my first weeks and most important of all, they were available on a 24/7 basis as i like to trade at night after work. Until now, i have not encounter any issues.