forex_managed_account_1

Bonus from Brokers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John Mike, Jun 5, 2017.

1. John Mike

John Mike Well-Known Member Trader

I am not willing to trade with any kinds of bonus offer, because I have seen in order to my trading experience the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. Now I am comfortable with superior execution, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, free demo trading , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that always ensures my STP trading platform LQDFX. So, my trading life is very much comfortable at ball times.

2. Michael Olague

Michael Olague Well-Known Member Trader

Broker always tries to impress their traders by showing some extra facilities. Bonus is such kind of facility. For real trading bonus is not very much important. It comes with some complications and condition. I don’t use this mostly. I got 30% deposit bonus when I joined AAFX 2 years ago. Then I opened my account with very little investment. This bonus helped to earn more as it was usable.

3. Luke lee

Luke lee Well-Known Member Trader

Bonus helps a trader to enhance his trading capital. Big capital is always helpful to earn more. Especially those traders who have small amount of capital bonus is a big facility to them. But maximum of the brokers provide bonus in terms of many conditions. But when I was new at Forex I had a little amount of capital to trade. I got the highest amount of bonus from Trade12 broker with the lowest condition which made my trading easy. This broker provides 50% initial deposit bonus.

4. sakura

sakura Well-Known Member Trader

This is the main 5reason why FXB Trading has become a comprehensive website for all types of traders because it supplies them with the relevant regulations and such information boosts the chances of traders of being successful in their trading activities.

5. Luke lee

Bonus is counted as one of the facilities which help a trader to increase his trading capital. Every forex trader expects to have a large amount of bonus. But in the retail market place there are several brokers provide bonus with a large amount of condition. But I had a handsome amount of bonus with Trade12 within a very short condition. I am satisfied with the broker. In fact I can withdraw my profit easily without facing any problem.

6. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

Having bonus from any broker is really pleasing but, it’s more about quality at the end of the day. I am fortunate enough to be with FreshForex, as through their help and support, it’s easier to trade. They have highest tradable deposit bonus from 101% and it comes without hidden policies either!

7. sakura

You will reach a point while trading when you will realize that life is not going to be possible without FXB Trading when it comes to trading. In fact, once traders get used to its services, they will probably refuse to trade anywhere else

8. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Well-Known Member Trader

Bonus from brokers can be very helpful because it gives us just the boost required and makes life a lot easier. I also feel highly easy and comfortable with OctaFX broker since they are one of the rare companies who not just have got bonuses but the quality never suffers due to it. They are regulated by FCA and have 50% deposit bonus that’s usable and comes with little to no restrictions at all that keeps it all working nicely for me.

9. sakura

the same experts feel that FXB Trading is one of the brokerage services that tends to leave the obstacles of the past with its services. It offers the whole real time data required by the client and the execution speed experienced can be considered as a bonus. The customer service offered is of high quality because the team responds to all questions in an informative and timely manner. Many clients have offered testimonials, confirming that the business done with FXB trading has managed to be a wonderful experience for them.

10. Luke lee

A broker serves all essential trading facilities to the traders among them one is bonus which helps us to increase our trading capital. It is such a big opportunity to the traders to have from his or her broker. I had a wide range of deposit bonus with Trade12 broker. I had a little amount of condition with that and I never faced any problems while withdrawing money.