1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

BumbleBeeFX Review | BumbleBeeFX.com

Discussion in 'Robots/EAs/Software Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Dec 25, 2015.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you tried BumbleBeeFX? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is worth purchasing BumbleBeeFX? Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the trading results?

2) Was the cost justified?

3) How was the after-sale support service?

4) Your final thoughts

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of BumbleBeeFX software.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. de Wit

de Wit New Member Trader

EA producers say that those who buy and would have lifetime updates, today and is stopped, ready to be sold new version and the old buyers do not teraão right, what is it, bastards, crooks, who one day decide to stop your and again and sell you something that already have

3. Roberto

Roberto New Member Trader

I paid for this EA April 15, 2015. The manual came immediately but no EA. After email reminders I was told to use Skype and received the EA. Installed with no problem according to the directions. April 29 I generated the serial number request code and sent it, receiving an automatic response and request for payment information. I have now sent payment info twice and code 5 times, plus mutilple emails and Skype requests for the serial number or a refund. May 11 and I don't have either one. My money is gone and I doubt that I will get the serial number or a refund.