1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

CenturionFx (Valeriano Lisanti) Review | CenturionFx.com

Discussion in 'Managed Accounts Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Dec 1, 2015.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of CenturionFx (Valeriano Lisanti) ? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join the CenturionFx managed account trading service. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the performance of account manager?

2) Cost of services (commissions, fees, profit-sharing etc)

2) How was their support service?

3) Your final thoughts about the account manager

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of managed account service provided by CenturionFx.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Caiden

Caiden New Member Trader

They are not regulated means you may earn good return on investment but even then there's huge risk involved as they may go offline anytime and you could not even file a complaint with any authority. So BEWARE

3. bakar

bakar New Member Trader

Anyone tried them? I'm planning to make some deposit with them , please guide, thanks

4. Caiden

Caiden New Member Trader

I am also looking for info regarding this company....please advise if someone has done business with them

5. michael gorx

michael gorx Guest

I advise you: stay away

6. Alexa_Emily

Alexa_Emily Member Trader

I am additionally looking for info regarding this company....please advise if someone has done business with them

7. George coleman

George coleman Member Trader

wANT TO KICK THE BROKERS ASS & CASH OUT BIG NEXT WEEK??? ***Follow this Binary option simple strategy and you don,t have to lose your investment NO more.. This strategy is based on the assumption that markets tend to correct themselves after movements in one direction, and the price usually goes up and down. This means that if the price has raised in the previous time frame, it is more likely to fall in the next one. This strategy work best when the market is calm and fluctuations are at small levels (a low volatility) you will most likely see ups and downs constantly.
    Binary options usually have a small timeframe and are ideal for this type of strategy, If an option expires in 15 minutes, you are likely to see the chart for the last 45 minutes and an empty chart for the next 15 minutes like in Figure below: If the current price is higher than the opening price (in the current sample the current price of 79.7199 is higher than the opening price of 79.6921) the price is more likely to move down, and you should buy a PUT option.
    In the opposite situation, when the current price is lower than the opening price you should buy a CALL option as the market is expected to move up. You should also keep in mind when using this strategy that sometime the market is on a trend or some important news may be released that will shake the market to a degree that such simplistic analysis will be useless. I recommend this strategy on calm markets with small trading volumes and no news expected to be released in the following hours.
    For best in account management, good profit returns and no initial fees , and also teaching you some best times to trade, different trading techniques and pro trading strategies.
    Kindly contact me @ :
    Directwithcoleman@usa.com
    Or skype at: georgecolemann

Surely I will help you, and you'd be thankful you contacted