1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

CINDIUM Review | CINDIUM.com

Discussion in 'Managed Accounts Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Dec 1, 2015.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of CINDIUM ? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join the CINDIUM managed account trading service. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the performance of account manager?

2) Cost of services (commissions, fees, profit-sharing etc)

2) How was their support service?

3) Your final thoughts about the account manager

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of managed account service provided by CINDIUM.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Robert W.

Robert W. Guest

Hi,

I'm also wanting a review of this as well.

Does anyone have any information on this company?

Robert

3. Kaitlin

Kaitlin Forum Member

They are offering just 2% return which is not a big deal. There are two possibilities:

Either you deposit big --- There is a risk that the company may shut down anytime and your investment is lost, we have thousands of such examples in past

Or you deposit small amount --- in that case 2% would be almost nothing

4. Paul Ford

Paul Ford New Member Trader

My name is Paul, and I would like to share my experience with CINDIUM. Last year, around March of 2015, one of my financial friends told me about CINDIUM, an up and coming trading platform that is building hype around their investment strategies. I contacted CINDIUM, and received a response 6 hours later via email. They explain to me the concept and how the website worked. They encouraged me at any time that I could withdrawal my cash.

I have been trading with them for 2 months now, and am using an Advanced Account. My returns have been 11% month over month. I invested over 200K into my first account based on the trust I built with my account manager. He contacted me via a phone call and discuss everything very in-depth and well organized. I was very satisfied with his performance, and he always answered any of my questions within 1-2 hours of sending an email.

Based on my current experience, I would recommend this company to anyone. If anyone has any questions on the forum, I would be very happy to answer them. The concept is very unique, and although I was slightly skeptical at first, my account manager eliminated my worry.

5. I would like yo obtain more information after Paul Ford"s comments as an investor with Cindium.
    He stated that he has invested for over 2 months with an 11% return but this means nothing if not taken out.
    Are there any long term investors who could put my mind at ease? Cindium has traded for some years now but no feedback....
    I have opened accounts with Cindium but reluctant to make my initial deposits.

6. Sull

Sull Guest

I am also interested in using Cindium. I have had success through their online help as well as a very thorough and professional phone call with an account manager who explained the company to me. It seems legitimate but I have not yet had the confidence to setup an account and make a deposit. Their monthly returns are great, but could it be too good to be true?

7. Sam567

Sam567 Forum Member

I don't think it's a legit programme... Has anyone really tried them?

8. lala

lala Guest

Several questions. On contract they state giving you their I.D. numbers .None are listed. They give you the incorrect name of their bank,after checking the routing number it belongs to a bank in North Carolina.The office is not in Los Angles, it is in Century City, Ca. 30 something miles away. The office they have rents like a motel they can be there 1 hour or months. It provides free wifi and answering service. They have not been around for years .They started December 2015. Their IP server is showing from New York. Coming up with several names for owners, all are wild goose chase. Type in the address ,even on youtube, it shows and tells of how they rent and yes it is a very nice property. There is no SEC number listed, section 8, #4 of contract states they will give their true and correct tax number beneath signature. None are given. Bank listed is First Citizens Bank, correct name First Citizens Bank and Trust Co. Routing Number given is 053100300, which is in Raleigh, North Carolina. No branches in California.Anyone in the banking system knows to give full name of bank.October 2015 they purchased the Cindium.com from godaddy.com. I will post more true and proven facts as I find them.

9. Jeremy K

Jeremy K Guest

Hey guys. I'm a current client. I'm have some pretty good skin in the game as an entry level investor (10k-150k accounts). I've watched the site grow, literally daily as I soothe my nerves and because the site changes pretty frequently (for the positive). So far, if you want support the chat on the website is by far the fastest and easiest. Usually within an hour. The email system seems to take about a day. I have just had my first round of payouts, and so far so good. They did send me an email with a lot of details about their company that has helped. In general, they are filing for a PPM, and they have investor matching for each deposit. Each deposit you submit, you docusign a promissory note. I'll report back in a few months. The info they sent me says they will at some point stop taking deposits, once they reach their desired maximum accounts size/#. Hope this info helps someone feel at ease. I don't have any real complaints yet.

10. Jeremy K

Jeremy K Guest

Seems like you have an agenda. You posted the same on yelp. If you aren't actually a customer, your info isn't very helpful. I've already found that info myself, although the bank info isn't true. I ought to know as I've had several wire transactions monthly.

11. infoseeker

infoseeker Guest

Suddenly this week, the website is suddenly inoperable due to "compliance update". Can any genuine investor (who has successfully made a deposit) please tell us about your experience with this company so far?

12. Damien

Damien New Member Trader

If they are right and it's really a rapid surge of demand then we know that upgrading the vps takes just couple of hours....not weeks as they claim. There is certainly something wrong with this company
    upload_2016-2-24_9-54-50.png

13. Jeremy K

Jeremy K Member Trader

Again, I am an investor. If you were a client you wouldn't have to come up with these theories. I spoke with an account manager last week. They are adding a lot of features, including changing to a single payout system and adding compounding. Their chat is available, so you guys really don't have to sit here and guess. They did recently lower their interest on the entry tier, but at least it shows they are changing with the market to keep returns realistic but still appealing. So far so good. They just aren't taking new accounts or new deposits for a week or so.

14. Jeremy K

Jeremy K Member Trader

Also, I don't know why they say inoperable. It's just the two items I mentioned. Take the bold next step and click the banner and you'd see that Screenshot_2016-02-24-18-05-25.png
    All of the rest of the info you had before is still there, as well as support. So no idea how not taking new accounts for a week is making you so shaky.

15. Jeremy K

Jeremy K Member Trader

Hey guys,
    Wanted to give a courtesy update to you guys. So I monitor their site changes frequently for various reasons and I've also verified the changes through support. They have changed all interest rates for NEW customers to "up to", and the new accounts are also listed as currently unavailable. Also other language for new customers has changed, as this is all part of their structural changes after getting flooded with deposits. Guess it's hard to keep taking deposits that fast and keep the returns that high. Not sure honestly. Anyway, since you guys were looking at it, wanted to give you a heads up. You'll need to keep watching the site for changes/openings and decide for yourselves if it's worth it. If something bad happens to me, I'll report back. Otherwise, I don't intend to be posting for a long while. Good luck guys.

16. Mike

Mike Guest

Thank you very much guys for your reviews and experiences about this company, it really helps. I'm planning to make some deposit once they start accepting new accounts however I'm a bit concerned that they are not regulated, absolutely no supervision you know...So if something bad happens, we can't even approach any regulator or guarantor for mediation, this is something which makes investment with Cindium very risky.

The strange thing is that they show NFA and SEC websites in the menu bar, what's the point to show those websites when you are not registered with them, are you misleading?

upload_2016-2-28_10-42-19.png

Also company profile, company, press, team and other menus are not linked to relevent pages, they just direct you to the homepage of the website which shows how unprofessional the official website is....

17. Jeremy K

Jeremy K Member Trader

Yea, I can't argue those things man. And honestly, I spent weeks scouring the internet before my first deposit early Jan. Eventually I took money I could afford to lose and made the plunge. I'll try to answer your questions the best I can (as I wish someone had me). There is some comfort in the contract they give you to docusign. I looked up the language, and it seemed decent and fair. They were very prompt with delivering the contracts, however it becomes pretty cumbersome when you have a lot of deposits and all of the contracts that go with them. I think they are moving away from that for that reason to a single contract that list the terms and not a specific "borrowed" amount (the contracts list them as the borrower and you as the lender). So your "mediation" would have to be legal if it came to that for the moment. They are supposed to be filing their PPM soon. The PPM would then give the SEC some oversight into mediation and such, so I hope they do it soon.

The website is built in a strange way to me in that they seemed to get a little ahead of themselves with the links. The things you point out I check prob daily for updates, and honestly I've been looking at it since December and many of those have been added since then. I don't know I'd say it's unprofessional, given that this isn't TD Ameritrade, it's a growing small management company that is giving high returns (remember the risk/reward balance), but I get what you are trying to say. Yes, it's frustrating. The typos really get me and make me uneasy. That said, I've gotten my payments exactly when I expected them (same day wire no less), and support has always spent plenty of time with me talking about these things (live chat coming online was a godsend).

Again, I don't think it's meant to be misleading. Those links have been like that and the site changes rapidly. It's just honestly a fast moving thing. I think they are a little overwhelmed. From my end, as long as my money is safe and the payments are coming in, I'm happy. I look at it as, each month they give me my payments my total risk decreases (as in how much of my deposits I've received back in returns). I get nervous and they are prob tired of hearing from me in chat, but I leave reassured so its worth it.

And I'm also glad in a way that they stopped taking money temporarily, and that they've adjusted the returns. It shows they are doing some kind of risk management on their end.

18. Infoseeker

Infoseeker Guest

Has anyone tried a withdrawal of the principal sum yet?

19. Jeremy K

Jeremy K Member Trader

I don't touch my principal as a rule, but the withdrawals I have made were all fast and without issue. Feel free to give it a whirl, but you need to give them 30 days if you fully liquidate the account.

20. Jeremy K

Jeremy K Member Trader

Pretty easy one to test though. Create an account, and withdraw a large portion of it to check.