Trade indices Online
  1. Hello Guest Would you like to receive a FREE $50 No Deposit Bonus ? Check this

CINDIUM Review | CINDIUM.com

Discussion in 'Managed Accounts Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Dec 1, 2015.

2. THESE JEWS ARE PONZI SCHEMERS YOU'LL NEVER EVER GET YOUR INVESTMENT REFUNDED

3. YOU FUCKING JEW THIS COMPANY IS NOTHING BUT A PONZI SCHEME

4. FUCKING JEW LIAR..YOU'RE A FUCKING PONZI SCHEMER

5. Today is Dec 5th, 16

This Christmas is bleak for us because this Mike Kagan, a criminal bastard cheated my $50 K from my retirement account. To rub the salt on the wound he hires other criminals like Ginsburg who glorifies these M.F. ass holes. What A bunch of vermins. They are so hungry for other's shit that using their tongues they ARE READY lift a penny fallen on a pile of shift.

If we let them go scot free then they will continue to rob and ruin others lives. We must stop them and put these criminals behind the bars. That's where they belong.

People who suffered like me we must unite and bring class action suit.

Some will say why did I invest in the first place ? THE REASON IS HE GUARANTEED THE INVESTMENT PRINCIPAL, UNCONDITIONALLY. SECOND HE PORTRAYED THAT THEY ARE INTO FOREX. MANY PEOPLE MADE MILLIONS IN FOREX USING SOPHISTICATED SOFTWARE. SO I BELIEVED.

I found one Mr. Mark Picard who may monitor these frauds. His e-mail: mpicard@cftc.gov. I am contacting him

6. Lala

Lala Guest

I tried to warn.
    CFTC Orders California Resident Irina Feldman and her Companies Cindium Inc. and Einstein Exchange Group Inc. to Pay More than $600,000 for Solicitation Fraud and Misappropriation in Commodity Pool Scheme The CFTC Order requires Feldman, Cindium, and Einstein jointly and severally to pay restitution of $401,000 and a $200,000 civil monetary penalty and permanently prohibits them from trading on any registered entity, as defined in the Commodity Exchange Act (CEA), or from registering with the CFTC. The Order also requires them to cease and desist from violating the provisions of the CEA and CFTC Regulations, as charged.According to the Order, from in or about December 2015 to at least May 2016, the Respondents fraudulently solicited, accepted, and received approximately $401,000 from at least 30 individuals to participate in a commodity pool to trade off-exchange forex and commodity futures, among other investments, but they did not trade any of these funds and had no active trading accounts in their names. Instead of trading these funds, the Order finds that the Respondents misappropriated all of pool participants’ funds, which were used by Respondents to make payments of “monthly returns” to pool participants and to pay for personal and business expenses, including travel, meals, car payments, payment of traffic violations, and purchases at luxury retailers like Louis Vuitton.

7. Alex1980

Alex1980 New Member Trader

Why people again and again getting scammed by froud people?
    Do not invest directly in any fund management companies.
    Invest under FCA or NFA regulated brokers and choose good fund managers and limit your loss with a rescue level.

Read this article as a good example for how to works a good fund manager
    [Links are allowed only in sponsored guest posts]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
  8. Hi there, I can i get in contac with you? they took 200K from me

9. Infoseeker

Infoseeker Guest

10. Miles O Keef

Miles O Keef Guest

Hello All,
    I've invested over 100K with this company, I received consistent returns for maybe 3 months, and everything started to fall apart after that. I haven't received anything for six months to date. 3 months ago, I was told that my account was in rescission, and all funds including interest would be returned.
    No funds have been returned to date, and all promises to return funds have gone unfulfilled.

I'm not the type of person who gets fooled easily, but these guys were good, and they had a pretty robust system in place. I have to admit, my greed for their interest rates clouded my judgment and common sense on their offering.

Their website is currently under maintenance, it will probably be inoperable until it is removed. They do however have a link for "Rescission" which claims to provide information on when you would get your money back.

I would like to participate in the class action law suit, should I contact the representative of the CFTC or is this something that the contributors of this forum can do jointly? Would appreciate your help on the subject.

11. Jeremy K

Jeremy K Member Trader

I feel sorry for me too, and much like Miles I remain in a similar situation holding out hope. I was responded to a couple times a month until about 3 weeks ago. Also, what happened to Miles is pretty identical to me. I have tried every mode of communication to reach them. I honestly just wish they would say one way or another what they intend to do, but I guess that will not happen. When their site went down, I thought guess they will try to avoid paying, but then I saw the new site with rescission information. If I don't hear anything back in January, I'm not sure what to think. I really hope it's not another stalling tactic... I don't want to go down the legal road, and I'm not sure what could even be recovered. I believe legal action has already been recommended, but Cindium also stated they were given a deadline to return all funds...

12. Miles O Keef

Miles O Keef Guest

Hello Jeremy,
    I'm really sorry to hear that you are in the same situation. It is never a pleasant experience to go down a legal road, especially with a company that seemed to be doing well and maintained good relationships with their customers.

The bottom line is they were involved in fraudulent activity as per the CFTC report, as least with a portion of the sums they received from customers. As a result, it wouldn't be a good idea to trust any communications coming from their side, no matter how sincere they may sound.

My question at this point would be, are they really being monitored to return investments? If so who is doing the monitoring and can they assist us in finding out if we would get back our investment?
    What happens if after liquidation the company still cant pay many of the investors back, what can we do then?
    Maybe a class action law suit could allow us to seek compensation from the owners personal assets, could that be a possibility? Unfortunately these are all questions that I don't have answers to...
    Does anyone who dealt with them live close to where they operate so they could actually pay them a visit and see what's going on!?!

13. Jeremy K

Jeremy K Member Trader

Hi Miles,

Mark Picard at the CFTC answered these questions for me to some degree. Send the CFTC an email through their site and ask for him to contact you, or contact through his email posted in this thread. I had the exact same questions...

Jeremy

14. Miles O Keef

Miles O Keef Guest

Thanks a lot Jeremy, will do!

15. Shar Miles

Shar Miles Guest

I would like to speak with Jeremy or Miles in private regarding this situation with Cindium. Is there an app or site that I can use to contact you?

16. Shar Miles

Shar Miles New Member Trader

Miles or Jeremy, did either of you get anywhere when you contacted CFTC? Have you heard anything more from Cindium?

17. Jeremy K

Jeremy K Member Trader

Hi Shar. I started a conversation with you. I hadn't heard anything back from probably a dozen emails to Cindium. I do not understand starting a rescission site and not responding at all to contact....

18. Jeremy K

Jeremy K Member Trader

19. Jeremy K

Jeremy K Member Trader

20. Dear Shaam, I hope you recovered from your medical treatment. I would like to get in touch since all communication with Cindium stopped just when my note payment was due. I am interested in moving ahead with a lawsuit. I think they should no longer get away with this. PLs let me know if you would like to get in touch offline.