1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

cTrader or Mt5?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christo Phernn, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

Winning in a business like Forex is all about starting ahead of the market, it’s not easy to do especially with outdated tools or platforms, and so are you still trading with Mt4? I have decided to make switch and for me there is nothing better than cTrader platform, it’s simply epic from OctaFX broker, it’s especially develop for ECN trading and there are no issues over slippage, re quote or all that stuff, so it makes trading ever so use while Mt5 is upgraded version, but lacks quality!

2. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

I am sorry, but nothing beats Mt4 platform, it’s been the best and will remain that way for long time to come. I am currently using that only with FreshForex where I never have to face any trouble over delay in execution since it’s done instantly.

3. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Member Trader

It’s something extremely hard to decide, I am using cTrader platform for obvious reasons as said by many people. I am also trying Mt5 platform since OctaFX has recently offered Mt5 demo option, so that really helps us with trying it and we can understand more about it, but I do agree that at the moment, I will definitely stick to cTrader platform, it’s awesome especially been develop for ECN, so definitely the go to platform for me which makes things so much comfortable.