forex_managed_account_1

Currencies on forex.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Geoff Allott, May 19, 2017.

1. Geoff Allott

Geoff Allott Well-Known Member Trader

Currencies on forex are traded in pairs, one currency’s value either drops or rises in comparison to another. Currencies are represented by a three letter abbreviation such as USD, JPY or EUR. In the currency pair the first currency is called the base currency and the trailing is called the quote currency. The price at any given moment shows how much of the quote currency is needed to equal one unit of the leading or base currency. I am doing trading with all major currency pairs with TryMarkets.

2. Jonny Bairstoir

Jonny Bairstoir Member Trader

Forex is the globally decentralized currency trading business. Currencies of different country are the main ingredients here to trade with. It is a online basis market where anyone can trade from any corner of the world. Here brokers are the main media. To choose a right broker has become very tough work to do. Luckily I found a broker called trade-24.com where I found no errors while trading.

3. Bob Bly

Bob Bly Well-Known Member Trader

Currency trading is one of the most attractive markets for both new and experienced traders. Currency prices affect the lives of everyone around the globe which is what makes forex such a popular investment instrument.Iam dealing with AGEA broker who giving the best currency strength meter, the live charts which are giving me the real-time news of 24 hours currency pairs. I just love to trade with them.

4. dedefx

dedefx New Member Trader

FXB Trading is well known for swift execution of a whole range of operations that are essential for trading in a CFD market. Traders will not experience issues of slow software with them and therefore, they are the preferred choice of several traders.

5. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Well-Known Member Trader

Our pick needs to be very wise, as we can’t afford to make mistakes; if we are not wise with how we handle things then we will struggle, therefore, it is very crucial for us to be wise with how we go about working. It’s easier when you have sufficient knowledge and to me, it’s very easy with company like OctaFX who have brilliant educational setup which covers all aspects yet is very straight forward, hence, I find it so easy to work out things.

6. sakura

sakura Well-Known Member Trader

FXB Trading is supplying a vast range of trading platforms. Its speculative tool known as the Daily Outlook has helped many traders achieve amazing results. Their customer service team is also well skilled and provides excellent support when traders experience any difficulty while trading. The website helps traders understand regulations in futures trading

7. Michael Olague

Michael Olague Well-Known Member Trader

Forex market is a market of currencies. We trade on the difference of currencies on this market. To trade here we need to compact a pairs and predict the power between the two currencies. In this market US dollar has the most power which controls the market. Any pair which has USD as partner is called major pairs. I mostly trade with major pairs because my broker AAFX allows me to trade on these pairs with 1 pip fixed spread rate.