1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Did You Get Scammed? Post Your Case Here!

Discussion in 'Investigation Cell' started by Dylan, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Dylan

Dylan Member Staff Member Trader

Dear Fellow Traders

If you have a reason to believe that you got scammed by a company operating in Forex or Binary Options industry then we encourage you to please post a detailed case with our Investigation Cell. We will pursue the case publicly and do our best to unveil the truth.

Kindly post your case with all the documentary evidence you have. Also make sure that you approach the company by any possible mean such as email, telephone, live-chat etc. and include their reply (if any) while submitting your case with FX Binary Point.

Warm Regards
    Dylan

2. Chris 1958

Chris 1958 Guest

We are a debt collection company and have been contacted by a client of Ridge Capital Markets. He has invested more than £70,000 and now it would seem impossible to get the money back. We confirm, they dont answer e-mails, don't ever take phone calls and as for being based in Switzerland we doubt that very much. It is our intention to try and shut the website down.

3. Dylan

Hello Chris

Kindly share full details about your client here. His name, trading account number etc. Also email the company once again, having fxbinarypoint.com (sam@fxbinarypoint.com) in CC. If the company do not reply within three days, we will blacklist them on our forum.

4. On 3 May 2016 I applied for withdrawal of USD 17,000 from my trading account no: 2088231715 from RDGCMunder broker Joseph Davis but I was given USD 9,999 which came in after three weeks. On 20 May 2016 I decided to close my trading account and requested for the trading balance of USD 9,646.46 to be sent back to me by filling in and signed the withdrawal request form sent to support@rdgcm.net on 20 May 2016. One week past no email from RDGCM on the status of my withdrawal were received at all. I followed up by sending several emails to them daily. I also made several calls to them but there were no reply at all.
    So I decided to comment on my matter in Facebook, twitter, google, LinkedIn and forexpeacearmy so as to evoke a response from them. True enough they called me today to say they will not send back my money and no reasons were given. Please advise what I should do now to claim back my money.

5. Dylan

Is your case against Ridge Capital Markets?

6. Yes my case is against Ridge Capital Marketst

7. Dylan

Hi Dr. Steve

Thank you for your reply. We are waiting for your reply here. Kindly reply so that we could proceed with actions against this brokerage.