1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Difference Between Forex And Binary Options Trading

Discussion in 'Learn Basic Binary Options Trading' started by Lily, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Lily

Lily Forum Member

[​IMG]
    Binary options are different from traditional options contracts in several ways. They offer a more flexible and accessible way for investors to purchase options without having a fixed price. Investors of binary options can therefore determine the amount that they wish to commit to purchasing the option.

Binary options also allow investors to predetermine their level of profit and loss prior to purchasing the option. This predetermined payout level is a percentage of the initial investment used to purchase the option. Similarly, the potential losses are predetermined and will result in a loss of the initial investment less the protection rate which is often around 15%. Therefore, When a binary option expires ‘out of the money’ the client can maintain around 15% of the investment position credited back to their account once the trade expires.

An example of this is an investor who believes that, over the course of the day and after an inflated rise, the value of gold will fall to around 1588. The investor logs into her account with a view to executing a put option of $100 at 9:00 with an expiry time of 14:00. The payout level for this option is 120% with a current strike price of 1590. The investor executes the trade and at 14:00 the option expires with the price of gold at 1589 giving a successful payout of $120 on her $100 investment.

2. peter adams

peter adams Guest

i must recommend my new easy binary strategy for whom it may concern skype;peteradams56,though i have lost a lot and also earned more money using my new strategy for 3years now,my aim is to make everyone trading binary to gain from my new strategy and put smiles on your faces,after receiving appreciations from a lot of online traders,who were able to succeeding using my new strategy am happy helping people that,s my joy sure you can also gain from it too and feel free in trading and put a lot of smile on your face like they say an helping hand is a blessed hand.contact me .peteradams462@gmail.com

3. Lily

Lily Forum Member

Sounds great Mr. Adam. Will it be possible for you to elaborate a bit that what are some key features of your strategy and its risk/reward ratio. Also has it been tested ?

4. hamptondean

hamptondean Member Trader

Hello Everyone As a trader in binary option we have to try new things,that is how I came across this program and since then my winning rate in trading have increased pretty well,and have almost
    reached perfection,I now use a program,which predicts 96%-98% correct,I
    am
    no longer afraid to invest,there have been no out of money situation since
    I started using this program,if you find this post helpful and wish to
    better your winning experience,feel free to contact me via email:

Hamptondean100@gmail.com

5. Scam Alert

Scam Alert Member Trader

Scam Alert!!!

Hamptondean/Betty Rattenbury Scam.

bettyrattenbury36@gmail.com
    Hamptondean100@gmail.com

Ok
    this is how it works. You pay her any amount £250 or more to Western Union to
    fund a broker account. She sends a fake screenshot of your account. She will
    tell you no catches and at the end of her trading week/Month she will pass over
    all the username and passwords to the broker account for you to make withdraw
    and send over her share of the % she asked for all out of the profits she made.
    Anyway you will never get the account username or password instead she will tell
    you she can't trust you enough to send over the details so instead she will ask
    for some cash up front. Don't do it. I sent over £200 and now she's demanding
    more .Another £350 more to get the details.. Then unless you send over more
    money she will suddenly stop answering your emails. She may even offer you a
    refund which I said yes to but of course she had no intensions of sending this
    back to me. Another £450 lost to a heartless scammer. By the way she will try
    to get you to buy the software as well for another $550. Don't do it!

Betty will tell you she works for a company called TAC (trading assistance calculator ) and that you need to email them and tell them this...

I was referred by the membership name: bettyrattenbury. Membership code: TAC7664. This is all part of the same scam. This is actually Betty just using another email address. Once you send over money you will never see your money again or the software and all communications will then stop. This is all my own experience so I feel it that I owe it to warn everyone on here to keep well clear.

Clear scam. You've been warned.

6. GOSHI

GOSHI Active Member Trader

Thanks for highlighting the scam, many traders got scammed by following such promising invites of getting rich over the night. But i think they should make some research about these guys and should directly go to brokers rather than investing with any of these scammers.