1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Do trade on multiple pairs at once?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christo Phernn, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

In a business like Forex trading, it’s great to have multiple choice especially as scalper because there is always great opportunities for us to take, I keep my options open and thanks to OctaFX broker, I have over 70-80 instruments to select from, so that’s why I am able to trade easily while there is also low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also smooth trading platform like cTrader, it’s all pretty cool and helpful.

2. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

Mostly, I like to trade on one pair at a time unless there is obvious opportunity since with that I would be fine trading on multiple pairs, I feel extremely lucky with FreshForex, as they give me so many options to select from, I sometimes find it harder to know which one to select from these - [​IMG]

3. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Member Trader

If we think we can handle it then why not? I believe it’s all about how we handle things, so if we are good with being trading on multiple pairs then we should go that way, I don’t think there is any rocket science to it. I am also trading with OctaFX broker and like said above, it’s just marvelous company to work with having so many facilities, I just love their rebate scheme that gives 50% back on all trading orders which is also with losing trades, so all very cool.

4. Anna Markina

Anna Markina Member Trader

Mostly, I will try to keep myself trading only with pairs like EUR/USD or basically top major pairs like these, but my broker www.alpari.com does allow me to use over 50 instruments to trade from, I think it’s pretty big number, but I never actually need it. I also find it easier because of their zero spread, its extremely beneficial especially with scalping or during news time while there is also magnificent cash back which goes up to 50%, so it’s all love able here and makes trading ever so nice no matter which pair we choose.

5. Christo Phernn

I don’t think about these things upfront, I will trade only if there is genuine opportunity available, so if I see there is good opportunity on with multiple pairs then I go with that direction, but otherwise, I will stick with my routine of few pairs. I get extra push with OctaFX broker with their top notch features especially with steady spreads from 0.2 pips for all major while there is also high class 50% deposit bonus that can be used.

6. amittimothy

amittimothy Well-Known Member Trader

Anyone looking for excellent MT4 TRADING EXECUTIONS please try Forex marts accounts.
    No need to open a live account to learn Forex. Using our demo account, you can practice forex trading in a risk-free environment - for free!
    *MT4 trading platforms
    *Up to $500,000 demo balance
    *Up to 1:1000 leverage
    *Real-time market quotes
    *24/5 Customer Support
    It only takes a few minutes to register for a demo account.

7. amittimothy

Forex Mart is world's new trusted Forex trading partner, Forex Mart offers different partnership packages to maximize your profits and establish your presence in the industry.
    Advantages:
    - Unparalleled trading conditions for clients
    - 5 types of Partnership
    - High affiliate commissions
    - User-friendly interface and extensive statistics
    - Complete marketing tools
    - Personal affiliate manager

Start your Forex trading experience with Forex Mart. Enjoy competitive rates, glitch-free trading platforms, and instant trade executions.
    * Minimum Deposit of 1 USD / 1 EUR / 1 GBP / 1 RUB
    * Clients funds are separated from our assets
    * No debt
    * Comprehensive educational materials
    * Currencies: USD, EUR and GBP
    * 24/5 Customer Support
    Create a live account today.

Unparalleled Customer Support
    We put much importance on your trading convenience. Our customer support is open 24 hours a day and five days a week to accommodate your Forex trading concerns and needs.

8. amittimothy

Dear Traders we have a great offer from Forex Mart as 30% Welcome Bonus
    Every client has a right to receive the bonus in the amount of 30% of his/her deposit on a trading account with ForexMart within the Promotion. 30% bonus for the account replenishment shall be deposited within the term of one week since the moment of the account uploading.
    For getting the 30% Bonus it is necessary to open a new account. The number of account for the 30% Bonus for each client is not limited.
    The Client has a right to get the 30% bonus each time he/she deposits funds to his/her trading account. The amount on which a bonus can be accrued is equal to difference between deposits and withdrawals.

9. Christo Phernn

It’s crazy to read what you have written Amit, I don’t buy much into this. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get excellent support and facilities that help me working nicely, it’s especially to do with their low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is rocking 50% bonus on deposit which can be used, so all this works in my favor big time and is what allows me to be entirely comfortable and relaxed with things.

10. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Active Member Trader

There is no big deal trading on multiple pairs because only through that we can work with comfort. If we look at all major pairs then we will be able to stay patient because there is opportunity always coming with multiple options. But, if we limit our choice then we might get impatient and that’s not good. I trade with OctaFX broker where they have over 70 instruments to select from which helps a lot in working and they also have low spreads, so all this make things so much like able.