1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Do you hate slippage or re quote?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christo Phernn, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

There shouldn’t be any question that we all hate slippage or re quote, so what do you do to avoid it? I personally believe that going for ECN broker is best bet to avoid it. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get excellent support and that’s especially to do with their conditions which includes small spreads, instant execution plus no trouble over re quote, so that really helps me working nicely without any trouble at all so that makes me comfortable.

2. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

Yes, I hate slippage and all that manipulation that many brokers do, it’s something why I do proper research and suggest it to others as well. Recently, I saw my friend joining Fmzeb and losing all his funds due to slippage and all such issues, so we got to be seriously careful.

3. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Member Trader

Who doesn’t hate slippage? I think all hate it equally, but I hate it ever more when trading on news since in early career, I had terrible time closing out trades in profits or even opening, but thankfully I joined up with OctaFX, it’s a true ECN company for which they have even won the award, it’s ever easy to trade with them and always lead to some serious rewards with no issues over slippage and re quote as said by Christo.

4. Warren Buffet

Warren Buffet Member Trader

Of course,nobody like slippages. It is when the Price overshoots the pre-determined set values or when we are unable to open/close/modify trades with Price going far away from our intended values.Slippages usually results in loss. But by choosing good brokers like FreshForex you can minimize it,which have excellent trade executions!I trade with FreshForex for nearly a year or so and have not seen slippages in their True ECN Account with almost Zero spreads!

5. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

There is really nothing like able when we talk about slippage or re quote, so it’s pretty much obvious that slippage and re quote are worst things and if we really wish to have long journey as far achieving success goes then right broker got to be our primary objective (target). I am glad to be with OctaFX broker since with them, I never have to worry about all these issues, it’s always working nicely and helps me succeed and perform very well.

6. Sarfraz Ahmed

It’s definitely the single most hated thing in Forex market; I think any scalper will kill to get rid of this problem. I had suffered a lot with Nova FX due to slippage and re quote issues, but luckily I left them in time without losing all too much.

7. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Active Member Trader

Slippage, re quote or such activities just can’t be liked by anyone unless we are primarily long term traders because then it sort of makes sense because then such things don’t impact much, but for scalpers or day traders, it’s critical point and makes massive impact which just can’t be ignored. I am with OctaFX broker where they have minimum slippage, as I don’t think any broker can give 100% slippage or re quote free system, but here it’s very rarely, so it makes me work very nicely.

8. Sarfraz Ahmed

Yes, as this normally disrupts our intended price with profits & losses. Thankfully, I am with FreshForex broker who is a regulated true ECN broker in which there is little to no re-quotes or slippages. As such, I get the price that I desire! Couple that with near zero spreads & offers on deposits, forex education & forecast, Partnerships, trading contests, good support and fast withdrawals; all of which makes for comfortable trading!

9. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Active Member Trader

I don’t like slippage at all in any way because it creates unnecessary issues and often we lose when we don’t deserve to lose, so that’s why I will prefer not to face issues like slippage instead I want to work according to my own skills instead of wishing for luck. I work with OctaFX broker where I get complete support without having to worry about any sort of slippage, re quote or spikes hunting me, it keeps me comfortable with the work!

10. Sarfraz Ahmed

Yes, this is a more for concern for those who trade often like day traders, scalpers or news traders! With slippage & re-quote you don’t get the price you desired and usually get more loss. I was earlier with IronFx which has turned scam but still being operated! IronFx started scamming by giving very poor trading conditions like slippage, re-quotes, spreads becoming bigger, spikes in prices, pending order not triggering, etc. They later started freezing & deleting profitable trader’s accounts!