forex_managed_account_1

Do you like Mt4 or cTrader platform?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christo Phernn, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

I like both very much, but ever since I have started up with cTrader platform, I believe this has something special and that’s especially to do with been ECN platform, it’s provided to me by OctaFX broker which too is a true ECN company and have even won award for it, so that’s why working with such broker is always fascinating and makes work easier for us to do, so that’s why I like trading with them so much and gain benefits.

2. Warren Buffet

Warren Buffet Member Trader

Hi Christo,it is good to know that you trade via cTrader. Can you give your review of the same?I have only used MT4 so far,but I am open to other trading platforms too. I also trade via a ECN broker called FreshForex which helps in my trade executions which gets executed in a couple of seconds,3 tops! I had a horrible time with Hotforex regarding such and had to switch broker!Looking forward for your review of cTrader Christo :)

3. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Well-Known Member Trader

It’s obvious that most people haven’t got cTrader platform, but believe me this is a lot to do with now trying it, but once we try it like I did, I can bet that there is no back down from it, I have been doing Forex trading for past 7 years, I have used Mt4 for nearly 6 years and bit more, but ever since I started with cTrader platform from OctaFX broker, I have completely switched to this given it’s equally simple to Mt4, but the biggest benefit is this been much more advance and upgraded which makes it so good.

4. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

I believe we shouldn’t make unnecessary changes, if we need to change anything then it’s our bad habits that we need to pull through in order to succeed. I have been using MT4 trading platform for both PC and Mobile; it helps me keep connected from anywhere while I really love FreshForex with this type of service.

[​IMG]

5. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Well-Known Member Trader

It’s no rocket science, I believe we all wish to get into advance zone and this cTrader is just that for us, I am using it since last 6 months with OctaFX and just loving it in every way because I never have to worry about anything with no issues over slippage, re quote, spikes or anything like that while there is also advance technology in place, so that further boost our chances as far performance goes and something which helps us perform better.

6. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

I feel incredibly lucky that i trade with OctaFX broker, as now apart from Mt4 and cTrader, it’s Mt5 option that’s available too, so that’s why I find it incredibly good and is something which helps me work out things rather nicely and is what brings profits as well, so that’s why I feel proud to be with such broker and it has helped me big time in every way and is what makes me relaxed as well while working.

7. Anna Markina

Anna Markina Active Member Trader

It is fair to say that anyone who have used cTrader platform is in love with it and that is to do with the benefits which comes on it which includes no having to face any issues over slippage, re quote or delay in execution. I enjoy it even more with OctaFX because they itself are true ECN, so that makes it very special and only adds up to the benefit as far achieving success is concern. It is also cool with the 24/5 support that we get.

8. Ibrahim Kardi

Ibrahim Kardi Well-Known Member Trader

According to my personal trading experience, I am not interested to compare mt4 trading platform with any other trading platform, undoubtedly Mt4 is the best! Basically, I have professional mt4 trading platform from trade24 broker with good order and position management tools, so I can trade here smartly! As a result, I don’t need to try with others trading platform, yes I get NDD technology in my live trading account!

9. mangu

mangu Well-Known Member Trader

I think Meta Trader 4 platform is the best one. Because from starting I am using this software which is improved and customize by ECNCAPITAL.COM which is my forex broker. And I am dealing with them since I joined foreign exchange market. They have amazing forex trading platform with more than 100 financial tools and of course Meta Trader 4 software. You can join this broker for many reason like they are regulated.

10. chandan

chandan Member Trader

I like Mt4 as I am accustomed to it. But recently I started to using cTrader platform. It has some cool features. I think gradually I will love it. Along with Forex I also like binary options trading. It is really exciting to trade options. If you also have any interest in binary options, go to lxmarkets.com website and open an account with it. It is one of the best options brokers in the internet.

11. Luke lee

Luke lee Well-Known Member Trader

Obviously I prefer more mt4 platform. A good platform must be needed to analyze perfectly Forex market. Mt4 is the best platform for trading. Trade12 offering the best and fluent platform for trading. Trade12 offers the MetaTrader 4 platform, which is one of the most popular online trading platforms in the financial market. The MT4 is available on desktop, mobile and tablet devices. This platform having user friendly interface and over 250 instruments to trade.

12. Robert Anderson

Robert Anderson Active Member Trader

I like Mt4 as I am acclimated to it. In any case, as of late I began to utilizing cTrader platform. It has some cool elements. I think step by step I will love it. Alongside Forex I additionally like binary options trading. It is truly energizing to trade options. On the off chance that you additionally have any enthusiasm for binary options, go to lxmarkets site and open an account with it. It is one of the best options brokers in the web

13. Jamess

Jamess Well-Known Member Trader

I personally like to work with the mt4 platform more, but if I need to I can trade on another as well, the most important thing is that the broker give quality service. Switching from one platform to the next isn't an issue for an experienced trader.

14. Luke lee

Luke lee Well-Known Member Trader

I prefer more meta trader platform and between mt4 and mt5 I use mt4 all the time. It is really easy to me to analyze market on mt4 platform. I am really experienced with that platform because it is above 2 years I have been using mt4 platform. The technical tools are very much clear on mt4 platform. Trade12 offers the best mt4 platform which having more than 250 technical ingredients for trading and so much user friendly.

15. Andrew85

Andrew85 Well-Known Member Trader

I am more interested in MT5 platform, than in MT4, but almost all brokers use MT4. I also like to trade through terminals, that brokers create themselves, because usually terminals like that are more functional.

16. Jonny Bairstoir

Jonny Bairstoir Member Trader

Platform is the base of trading. Without this trading is beyond imagination. Selecting of platform depends on trading system and analyze. How much perfectly we can analyze market that depends on platform? According to my analysis I have selected mt4 platform because this is so much fluent for technical analysis. The platform provided by trade-24.com is the best because it is so much user friendly and fulfill with several technical tools.