1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Do you like Mt4 or cTrader platform?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christo Phernn, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

I like both very much, but ever since I have started up with cTrader platform, I believe this has something special and that’s especially to do with been ECN platform, it’s provided to me by OctaFX broker which too is a true ECN company and have even won award for it, so that’s why working with such broker is always fascinating and makes work easier for us to do, so that’s why I like trading with them so much and gain benefits.

2. Warren Buffet

Warren Buffet Member Trader

Hi Christo,it is good to know that you trade via cTrader. Can you give your review of the same?I have only used MT4 so far,but I am open to other trading platforms too. I also trade via a ECN broker called FreshForex which helps in my trade executions which gets executed in a couple of seconds,3 tops! I had a horrible time with Hotforex regarding such and had to switch broker!Looking forward for your review of cTrader Christo :)

3. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Member Trader

It’s obvious that most people haven’t got cTrader platform, but believe me this is a lot to do with now trying it, but once we try it like I did, I can bet that there is no back down from it, I have been doing Forex trading for past 7 years, I have used Mt4 for nearly 6 years and bit more, but ever since I started with cTrader platform from OctaFX broker, I have completely switched to this given it’s equally simple to Mt4, but the biggest benefit is this been much more advance and upgraded which makes it so good.

4. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

I believe we shouldn’t make unnecessary changes, if we need to change anything then it’s our bad habits that we need to pull through in order to succeed. I have been using MT4 trading platform for both PC and Mobile; it helps me keep connected from anywhere while I really love FreshForex with this type of service.

[​IMG]

5. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Member Trader

It’s no rocket science, I believe we all wish to get into advance zone and this cTrader is just that for us, I am using it since last 6 months with OctaFX and just loving it in every way because I never have to worry about anything with no issues over slippage, re quote, spikes or anything like that while there is also advance technology in place, so that further boost our chances as far performance goes and something which helps us perform better.

6. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

I feel incredibly lucky that i trade with OctaFX broker, as now apart from Mt4 and cTrader, it’s Mt5 option that’s available too, so that’s why I find it incredibly good and is something which helps me work out things rather nicely and is what brings profits as well, so that’s why I feel proud to be with such broker and it has helped me big time in every way and is what makes me relaxed as well while working.