1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Do you like Webinars?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christo Phernn, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

Forex is such a mighty business, but at the same time, it’s obvious that the risk in this business is ever so much, so for covering that do you learn more? I love learning especially participating on Webinars and stuff like that, so do you like Webinars? I not just like that but I also love trying things that I have learned and I am grateful to my broker OctaFX since through their demo contest like cTrader, I am able to apply whatever I have learned with extra touch of excitement.

2. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

I think everyone likes it because we get to learn something new and we are not losing anything at all, but I like it only if it’s free since I can’t afford to pay money for it. I don’t need to do that at all with FreshForex’s lovely structure which covers educational material plus experts’ guidance as well, so all this is anytime equal to Webinars and makes trading ever easy!

3. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Active Member Trader

Why not? I think all people like it because it increases the knowledge and the more education we gain in, it’s easier we will be able to work in a high risk business like Forex. However, I am not with the ones where we need to pay, I love freebies if available. Currently, I get plenty of help and support which comes with OctaFX broker and their amazing demo contest like cTrader, it’s fascinating with been weekly based yet got 400 dollar to be won.

4. Jamess

Jamess Member Trader

Right now I rarely attend webinars, but I attented quite a few at the beginning of my career. There's a lot of useful info there, especially for newbies. As a rule, most brokers have a service like that nowadays.