forex_managed_account_1

Do you read brokers term and conditions?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Benard Roy, May 7, 2017.

1. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Well-Known Member Trader

It is fair to say that majority of people especially newbies are not fond of reading brokers term and conditions which is what often puts them into trouble, so it is vital to read any brokers policy before joining it. I operate under OctaFX, I have read their policy inside out and feel very happy with it because of no hidden setup or restrictions instead the conditions are forever supporting us which makes them so very special to work with.

2. Bob Bly

Bob Bly Well-Known Member Trader

For keeping survive in this volatile trading place we have to depend on education facilities that can make us knowledgeable trader very rapidly. Education is the first step before starting trading and it is and ongoing process for those who are meant to be successful in forex. I have selected AGEA as my trading platform where I can get best environment for study and their video tutorials are very helpful to get knowledge.

3. sakura

sakura Well-Known Member Trader

FXB Trading offers an economic calendar that helps traders in the understanding and in observing various economic events that are taking place across the world. As a result, traders can determine easily the impact that these occurrences may have on the trends in the trading market.

4. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

I have not heard of this broker ever before and it’s crazy to put time with company that’s so lowly rated and have no history to read into. I will rather donate my investment instead of making it with them, but I guess some people do lack common sense.

5. Michael Olague

Michael Olague Well-Known Member Trader

I know not reading broker’s terms and condition can get us into trouble but I full trust my broker as it has a very good reputation in the market. Mostly traders don’t have enough knowledge to understand terms and conditions. To trade with any broker you need trust. I completely trust my broker AAFX and it didn’t broker my trust since 3 years. I joined here in 2014. It has a very good reputation for its fairplay rules.

6. sakura

A beginner in Forex and CFD trading has to know everything about the trades if he or she wants to be successful. FXB Trading is the ideal platform for such beginners as it teaches them the total intricacies of the trading market

7. Anna Markina

Anna Markina Active Member Trader

I do read obvious parts like whether there are any restrictions on which strategy we use or anything as such. Or things on those lines, but obviously never completely. I am with Oceanicblissfx and they are excellent with having absolute crystal clear policy and transparent structure, it really ensures I work easily and confidently. Especially their ECN Account is top spot with small spreads, variety of instruments and many things on these lines, it just make you work extremely well.

8. sakura

For brokers that we choose certainly obviously we need to read, and also with us more see the security so that we make comfortable and safe for forex trading activities. FXB Trading is among the best if not at the top of the trading platform on the CFD market. It offers a simple and easy to navigate interface. Traders have reported that their trading experience here has become premium. Merchants value their trading platforms for the analytics tools offered by them and the help they offer in opening positions in the CFD market.

9. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Well-Known Member Trader

I think one got to look at the obvious policy of the broker, as it is something that makes huge difference. I too work with OctaFX broker, as they are truly spectacular and as said, they indeed have extremely crystal clear policy that makes one feel absolutely great in every term. I love it with their ECN account that can be operated with as low as 20 USD and comes with no issues over slippage, re quote or any such deal and keeps me absolutely relaxed with working.