forex_managed_account_1

Do you stop trading after reaching your daily target?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christo Phernn, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

When it comes to Forex trading, we got to show a lot of patience and maturity, it’s only way we will be able to advance into anything. I go with OctaFX broker where I gain plenty of benefit and support; it’s especially to do with their epic setup including lowest possible spread at 0.1 pips while there are also several other benefits like 50% bonus on deposit offer, its mind blowing and really helps us achieve our targets relatively easy.

2. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

Frankly speaking, I don’t have any particular targets on daily basis, so no question about stopping, but yes it’s vital that one avoid over-trading since that can cause massive issue. I only trade when I am certain about the opportunity and it helps a lot with FreshForex, as their lovely analysis service helps me a lot to figure out right opportunities.

3. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

It’s interesting to see how other people feel over this, but one thing is for certain that stop need to come, it should come by choice but unfortunate thing is, I have seen it coming by force for many people and also me, but that was in past. I have learned to stop by choice and with help of broker like OctaFX, it’s ever possible with their rocking conditions which include small spreads, zero balance protections, stop out level being just 15% while much more, so all very cool.

4. Ibrahim Kardi

Ibrahim Kardi Well-Known Member Trader

No, I am not! Because, I don’t have any particular trading target; I just wait for good opportunities of market and when I get good trading point in order to my trading strategy then I use it; whatever trading session it is, I don’t count! Interesting point is, I have enough opportunity to use healthy trading lot size in my live account since I use 1:100 leverage of trade24 broker!

5. Hough Stafford

Hough Stafford New Member Trader

It depends on the strategy that you want to achieve. If you have a forex broker, you can try to formulate a strategy that would define you the time of stopping or continuing for a day after reaching your daily target.