1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Do you wish for low amount to start with?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christo Phernn, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

Forex is an extremely risky and dangerous business, but if we wish to achieve success in here then we will have to be careful with how we work and in all those, it’s great if we could start with lower investment and that’s exactly what I am getting with OctaFX broker, as they are offering us chance to start with as low as 5 dollars on their most prestigious ECN account and that really helps up with working nicely and leads to great benefits and more importantly comfort for me.

2. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

When I joined in Forex, I was doubtful about things and that’s where I decided to start with just few dollars and I am grateful to FreshForex since they allowed me to do that given they never had any restrictions with minimum set at zero, it’s just perfect!

3. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Member Trader

Actually, I would want to have balance amount to start with, I think too high or too low is not something good for me, I would want balance amount like 200-250 USD, I believe that’s something through which we can work really nicely and brings a lot of rewards for us. I get huge advantage with OctaFX broker since they have 50% bonus on deposit, so even slightly low investment gets pushed into higher category and makes me very comfortable.

4. Christo Phernn

It’s not like my wish or something like that, but I will definitely not deny this that I would be happier with controlled investment because that keeps the risk lower. I trade with OctaFX broker where they allow us to operate with just 5 dollars and that’s especially on their ECN account, it’s always a pleasure to operate on such account given there are no issues with slippage, spikes or even re quote which helps us working very nicely and with comfort.

5. amittimothy

amittimothy Well-Known Member Trader

Dear Traders we have a great offer from Forex Mart as 30% Welcome Bonus
    Every client has a right to receive the bonus in the amount of 30% of his/her deposit on a trading account with ForexMart within the Promotion. 30% bonus for the account replenishment shall be deposited within the term of one week since the moment of the account uploading. For getting the 30% Bonus it is necessary to open a new account. The number of account for the 30% Bonus for each client is not limited. The Client has a right to get the 30% bonus each time he/she deposits funds to his/her trading account. The amount on which a bonus can be accrued is equal to difference between deposits and withdrawals.

6. Christo Phernn

Amittimothy, it’s hard to even read what you have written, as it makes no sense to what you have written. However, I will not waste my time over it. I think low investment can be okay to start up with and if we wish to be successful then we need to make sure we do everything in control manner, it’s never sensible to go too high since that’s something which will only make it harder. I find it easier with OctaFX using their 50% bonus on deposit, it’s awesome.

7. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Active Member Trader

Low investment is not really something we should be too much worried over because we can easily increase with time, but it should be done only if we have increased in ability. Right now, I am trading with OctaFX broker and it’s one of the finest brokerage houses in the industry with having mind blowing features and facilities to be working with 50% bonus on deposit available as well, it’s all picture perfect for me and really boost up my chances for performance.

8. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

Well, I believe that trading can best be done with decent to big capital so that even with low risks you can earn decently! I am with FreshForex broker which has no minimum deposit for all its account types, so you can just started with the capital you are comfortable with! With near zero spreads, fast executions & no re-quotes/slippages you can trade spot forex, binary options and CFD’s. Market analysis, trading contests & forex education makes learning forex interesting!

9. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Active Member Trader

No, I am very hesitant to start with low investment because I have tendency to lose lower amount while I am better with higher amount. I work with OctaFX broker where I get extra benefit for making investment and that’s through their marvelous 50% bonus on deposit scheme, it’s simply awesome with been use able too, so that makes it all so much love able and makes any investment bigger look bigger and that obviously brings a lot of comfort to play.