1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

DuxForex Review | DuxForex.com

Discussion in 'Signal Providers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Jan 11, 2016.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of DuxForex? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is worth subscribing the DuxForex Forex signals service. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the performance of trading signals?

2) How was their support service?

3) Your final thoughts about the signals provider

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of signals service provided by DuxForex.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Jerry S.

Jerry S. Guest

Hi

The subscription price for duxforex is a compelling amount to try the service. You can definitely pay more for something that will provide less.

The service has pros and cons:
    Pros
    - price
    - simple service
    - email alerts
    - multiple instances of login are ok
    - apparently backed by real traders
    Cons
    - emails don't provide figures - need to log into site
    - don't provide any history of posted trades, even to registered users
    - don't provide recent performance history, even to registered users
    - don't provide details about entry/posting times, even to registered users (so if you login 12hrs later and see a signal - you don't know how old it is)
    - some signals remain displayed even well after SL/TP has been passed
    - parts of website are incomplete
    - no sms alerts, and email to sms not even going to be much help
    - not much information about them available

I wrote a program to monitor their signals page and auto-trade all signals at the TP1 level (out of 3). As well as specific stop losses posted, and limit or stop orders for waiting for entry price to match the ones they specified.

I didn't manage to get every trade in due to two cases:
    - entry prices were not met to start trade
    - duxforex website got into states where the server would throw out of memory errors during programmatic refreshes

Signals came through a few times a week or less and overall (profits and loss) after 1 month:
    +12.6 pips on USDCAD [4 positions out of 5 posted - 1 cancel = 4]
    -61.7 pips on EURUSD [1 position out of 1 posted]
    +33.9 pips on USDJPY [1 position out of 1 posted]
    -2.9 pips on GBPUSD [1 position out of 3 posted]

The problem I have with email signals is by the time I even receive the email, the software mentioned above has already picked up the signal and put in a limit/stop order for it. The other problem is I may be asleep.

Their support is active and will respond.

In terms of the cancel mentioned above, email like this will occur:
    "There was a USD/CAD pending order at 1.25351 that you must CANCEL/REMOVE. Because of the events happening in the Euro Zone, we predict that the US Dollar should get stronger therefore we do not recommend taking this sell trade right now. We will be posting updated signals soon and you will be notified as soon as possible by e-mail."

I probably will give them another go in a few months but putting the subscription on hold for now as i'm frequently moving through rapid testing stages of various services for initial performance figures.

Rating: average, because they are no better or worse than anything else i've seen.

3. Miike

Miike Guest

Sometimes you wonder why people are charging horrendous prices for signals which are not any better than what duxforex is offering. This is by far the best signal provider I have experienced so far at a fraction of the cost of others.

4. Sami

Sami Guest

Looks like they are hit with major drawdown lately, they deleted their myfxbook portfolio

upload_2016-2-28_11-39-33.png

5. Valeria

Valeria New Member Trader

Just paid for dux forex signals ... seems to be a good signal provider ... Let's see how this play out ... Will update for others to gauge ...

6. using dux signals really works

7. elie bazin

elie bazin Guest

Hi I'm trying to subscribe to fix forex but would like to k is more about it. Can someone please email me at elie_bazin@yahoo.com to give me more info about their signals Thanks