forex_managed_account_1

EA-Builder Review |EA-Builder.net

Discussion in 'Robots/EAs/Software Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Dec 27, 2015.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you tried EA-Builder? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is worth purchasing EA-Builder? Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the trading results?

2) Was the cost justified?

3) How was the after-sale support service?

4) Your final thoughts

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of EA-Builder.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Vitor A.

Vitor A. Guest

I had trouble dealing with them, so I would alert you to stay way in order to save your money.

I found ea-builder.net at www.forexpeacearmy.com and there looked like other people had good experience dealing with them, so I thought the same would happen to me: well...I was wrong.

I contact ea-builder at their site (www.ea-builder.net) asking for a simple EA, with only 2 indicators. The intial answer was quite fast and cool (someone named Phillip), But it last just until I made the payment ($165,00 at May, 29). At Jun, 06, I broke the silence asking for news about the work (the initial deadline was 4 days). He said that was sick, but would deliver at the end of that week.

Well, I send 3 emails after that, but he never answer again. I have all the emails/Invoice to prove this. I asked for my money back today (without reply until now).

I dont know what you think, it look a lot like a SCAM to me.