1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

EUR/USD around 1.0960 on US data

Discussion in 'Fundamental Analysis' started by FXStreet_Team, Dec 11, 2015.

  1. FXStreet_Team

    FXStreet_Team Well-Known Member Trader

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2015
    Messages:
    27,524
    Likes Received:
    0
    FXStreet (Edinburgh) - EUR/USD keeps the composure following today’s releases in the US docket, meandering around 1.0960/65 so far.

    EUR/USD still capped at 1.0980

    The pair remains on the positive territory after US headline Retail Sales have expanded 0.2% during November, missing forecasts for a 0.3% gain. Core Sales and Retail Control have surpassed expectations expanding 0.4% and 0.6%, respectively.

    Next of relevance will be the flash Consumer Sentiment tracked by the Reuters/Michigan index, expected at 91.0 for the current month.

    EUR/USD levels to consider

    At the moment the pair is up 0.15% at 1.0963 with the next hurdle at 1.1033 (200-day sma) followed by 1.1063 (high Dec.9) and then 1.1124 (61.8% Fibo of 1.1496-1.0524). On the other hand, a break below 1.0895 (38.2% Fibo of 1.1496-1.0524) would aim for 1.0524 (low Dec.3) and finally 1.0519 (low Apr.13).
    For more information, read our latest forex news.
     

Share This Page