1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

ForeSignal Review | ForeSignal.com

Discussion in 'Signal Providers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Jan 11, 2016.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of ForeSignal? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is worth subscribing the ForeSignal Forex signals service. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the performance of trading signals?

2) How was their support service?

3) Your final thoughts about the signals provider

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of signals service provided by ForeSignal.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Sachin Bamotra

Sachin Bamotra New Member Trader

I pay for this service for one month. is scam.if you want to lose you money pay this service

3. Caitlin

Caitlin New Member Trader

Tried their Signals, for some Time now, but They put Trades as profits on their Website that never have been filled. On the other Site the put TP on their Website which is never reached.

This happens too often and with too far distance that anyone can believe that it dpends on broker differenc

4. Maci

Maci New Member Trader

They are complete fraud. Dont ever use the signals of thier website. They just modify their signals to make it look very profitable indeed. If possible try to sue them by all means

5. Mqubane

Mqubane New Member Trader

These guys from ForeSignal.com deliberately delays the signal and send out when the trade in in profit. All the performance is fake.

6. naili

naili New Member Trader

I tried it out even after I read many negative reviews about this website and indeed this website is a fraud..
    they manipulate the numbers in a way that seems like the make positive pips...
    I followed one of their signals exactly at the moment it opened...
    I was -49 pips and they closed at that moment the trade with the note +7 pips were made...
    A complete fraud, just to make their numbers higher so more people buy their premium package...
    please never start with this website... a very big chance you will loose a lot of money!

7. jsforex

jsforex Guest

I have watched and checked various trades offered by foresignals.com for the past 3 years. I agree with the consensus that the results are somewhat contrived to suite the signal provider. However..... foresignals.com seem to appeal mostly to newbies and this where the reviews become typical in their content. Subscribers expect the results to be bang on the mark from entry to exit which I think is rather naive at best. This particular signal provider does not confirm the point of their trade exit but merely provides a trading window of 4 hours when the trade must be automatically ceased, consequently their results are ambiguous (to be kind) and can be subject to some manipulation. There is a small caveat in their small print which recommends the use of a trailing stop loss which is probably where they can justify when their results don't match the published exit point.

What all signal users must keep in mind that the signal itself is a component of the overall trade; money management, risk management, your own technical and fundamental analysis and above all common sense must prevail when entering a trade. I would suggest the entry points for the signals can be useful but when in use must be applied to a trade plan. It's no good just diving in and waiting for the trade to manifest itself into profit because it won't. This signal provider does not manage the trade for you. This signal provider does not attach a stop loss and take profit that fits all subscribers trading styles.

The data is available to get some basic stats. Take each currency pair and work out from the history provided what the average pip win/loss value and ratios. If the average pip win for a particular pair is 18 pips make your target 15 and apply a risk to reward ratio of say 3/2 so your SL is: -10 and TP is: +15.

Screen shot and save the free signals results over a week or a month and back test them by applying your trading plan rules to the data but remember these are signals not an EA and the trades really should be managed from start to finish.

£30 for a month of foresignals.com is value for money if you are able to apply the information to your knowledge and experience to make the best of the opportunities, however. there are times when signals are not appropriate (during NFP and alike) when trading should be restricted to a particular style with specific risk/reward and risk management skills applied.

Finally all too often people look for the holy grail of schemes/systems/EA's/Training Gurus etc, but the reality of trading is simple nothing will take the place of the education, screen time and dedication to trading as a profession in order to succeed. It is a 'get comfortable' slow business (sometimes rich but still slowly).