1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Forex21 Review | Forex21.com

Discussion in 'Robots/EAs/Software Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Dec 28, 2015.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you tried Forex21? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is worth purchasing Forex21? Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the trading results?

2) Was the cost justified?

3) How was the after-sale support service?

4) Your final thoughts

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of Forex21.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Jimmie Gooding

Jimmie Gooding New Member Trader

you can never love martingales. As with most martingales, it gives good results until it does not and when it does not it hearts an account. Ran for two months and was up 37%. Cad news came out and took that out and more. I think over all it will lose money.

3. lal

lal New Member Trader

I bought Shark 7 after reviewing the product and being suckered in by the profit or money back guarantee. After using the system I've noticed it's far less productive then other systems I have used and made few trades most of them barely break even. I expressed my dissatisfaction with the results to the support an sales emails given on the website and still have yet to receive response. At this point I just want a refund and I have emailed them 5 times in the last two weeks with no response. I refuse to be duped so I will find a way to recover what I invested in their trading software.

4. Vandy P

Vandy P New Member Trader

Very bad customer service. I sent to Mr. Andrew an email asking him if they accept Skrill payment as I can't pay using PayPal, he replied in few hours. This is ok at this point. But after they received the payment, I wait for 2 days and no response from them. Talk to them online on Skype, they are online as well but no answer at all. Sent them emails, again no response. After 9th day, I sent them skype message telling them I will write a bad review for them, then I got their reply in few hours.

According to my bad experience, I have no trust to use their EA or rely on their customer service in case if I need their urgent help during my live trading. This makes me to ask for refunding me what I have had pay, they told me Skrill payments are not refundable.

5. kfx66436

kfx66436 New Member Trader

There is an Expert Advisor in the market which trades on Forex Account provided by forex21.com. I installed that on my trading account and it almost removed 50% of my equity. I tried to go for the refund of my money but they refused it. Neither they gave me back my Forex Software money neither the equity loss back. They are real cheaters and I would request all to stay away from them.