forex_managed_account_1

Forex92 Managed Account

Discussion in 'Managed Accounts Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Mar 8, 2017.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of Forex92? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join the Forex92 managed account trading service. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the performance of account manager?

2) Cost of services (commissions, fees, profit-sharing etc)

2) How was their support service?

3) Your final thoughts about the account manager

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of managed account service provided by Forex92.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Sandra S.

Sandra S. Forum Member

They are the best traders I found in the industry. they generate consistent earnings with low risk, each trades has a stop loss of around $40-$50.

3. Sam

Sam Forum Member

They generate healthy return with low-risk trading, recommended

4. joel8

joel8 New Member Trader

My name is John Borke, I am using their managed account service at trade.com....so far they are exceptional

5. Harry Paddio

Harry Paddio New Member Trader

I was not sure about their performance earlier, however I decided to take risk, I'm happy I wasn't wrong....I managed to gain $300 in first two weeks....so far very satisfied

6. michael freeman

michael freeman New Member Trader

Forex92 guys are very friendly and Nice. I deposited $30,000 with forex92 managed account and here is the result of first week.....highly recommended, extremely satisfied
    upload_2017-7-7_0-41-42.png

7. Ellen Whale

Ellen Whale Well-Known Member Trader

Do not take any Bonus offer from your broker or your manager, do not allow your broker manager trade on your behalf. That is how they manipulate traders funds. If you need assistance with retrieving your lost fund from your broker or Your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or maybe you are having challenges with withdrawals due to your account been manipulated. Kindly get in touch with me on ellenwhale00@gmail.com and I will guide you on simple and effective steps to take in recovering your entire fund.