1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

ForxGuru Review |ForxGuru.com

Discussion in 'Signal Providers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Jan 13, 2016.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of ForxGuru? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is worth subscribing the ForxGuru Forex signals service. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the performance of trading signals?

2) How was their support service?

3) Your final thoughts about the signals provider

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of signals service provided by ForxGuru.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Zaid

Zaid Guest

I have joined Forxguru's weekly signal service on the week of August 1st 2016 (Aug 1 - Aug 5). He sent me 3-4 signals everyday throughout the week (except one day there were no signals). According to his policy, if he doesn't achieve 200 pips per week then you would get a refund.

So at the end of the week, I look back at the trades and weekly statement and I see it didn't reach 200 pips, (as a matter of fact, if you followed his risk management recommendation of closing half position at TP1 and leaving the rest for a potential TP2, you would've barely made any money, if not lose..) - But let's focus on the pips for now:

So he doesn't even bother looking after his clients.. let alone send me an email with the results at the end of my subscription time. So I went ahead and emailed him saying it didn't achieve 200 pips and I should get a refund as he promised and he replies with a bogus result sheet claiming he made over 200.. I see that he recorded one of the trades as +145 pips BUT IT ACTUALLY MADE +35 only! I went over and looked at 3 different brokers to compare their prices and charts, and that trade made only 35 pips AND NOT 145 as he falsely claimed.

He dodged my emails and replied late most of the time, then in the end he stopped responding at all. I didn't make any money that week, I actually lost money if you consider the fees (which aren't cheap : $290 for a week...)

I just wanted to put this out there to save people in the future from falling for the same mistake. I researched about this guy but nobody had any feedback or reviews, I guess I'll be the first one and I hope nobody else falls for any fraudulent practices in this shady business.

Best wishes to all and good luck in your trading journey