forex_managed_account_1

Fx Broker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John Mike, Aug 12, 2017.

1. John Mike

John Mike Well-Known Member Trader

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time permits scalping including lowest trading spreads . so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

2. Michael Olague

Michael Olague Well-Known Member Trader

Traders should pick their broker according to their trading system. It is a shame that most of them usually don’t know whom they should pick for their trading. I am lucky that I picked such broker which permits all kinds of trading concepts. This broker is totally unique and trading friendly, especially for scalping. It has very tight spread. I trade with in all major pairs with only 1 pip spread and it is fixed.

3. Luke lee

Luke lee Well-Known Member Trader

There are thousands of brokers available in the retail market place. But the prime fact is that they are found mostly are to scam and due to scam a huge number of traders are being cheated. To avoid scam traders are facing several problems while choosing a right broker. In the market place there is a lack of perfect broker. As a perfect broker I found Trade12 and it is blessed with high technology and all other trading facilities. As a scalper it is the best trading broker to me.

4. John Mike

John Mike Well-Known Member Trader

The trading spreads is a big deal when it is time to choose a broker especially for the newcomers. From my first day of trading I have been using scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. And for using this trading approach in a proper way I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads. That’s why now I am with LQDFX which permits scalping including 0 pips trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

5. sakura

sakura Well-Known Member Trader

The CFD market also involves trading in spot metals besides the currency trades. FXB Trading has made it possible for all traders to operate for twenty three hours a day with a customer support backing on 24/5 basis. This place has made available liquid markets with secure investment options.

6. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Well-Known Member Trader

It’s never about what Forex got but it’s about what we need to do and about our comfort levels. If we are comfortable with working then we could easily gain a lot regardless of what way we pick but if we are uncertain and without proper strategy to work up, it will be very tough to handle. I do it all confidently through OctaFX broker with their small spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, zero balance protection and then there is even 24/5 support service available to help us further.

7. sakura

sakura Well-Known Member Trader

FXB Trading has come out with a website that offers top notch online services in the trading market. It has achieved this by affiliating with the best platforms on view in the market. This website can provide resources to help novices and also the experienced traders by offering intelligent information and assisting in building up skills so that they can be successful while trading in the CFD market.