1. Hello Guest Click here to check FX Binary Point Financial Directory

FX Player $100 No Deposit Bonus 2016

Discussion in 'No Deposit Bonus' started by FBP_Promotions, Mar 9, 2016.

1. FBP_Promotions

FBP_Promotions Well-Known Member Trader

Nov 24, 2015
    Get $100 no deposit bonus on registration. Trade the real markets for free. All you profit is yours. Meet the 50 lots requirement and withdraw all you profit.

• *1 lot shall be equal to: 100,000 of trading units; or 100,000 notional amount; or 1 industry standard lot.
    • *Promotion is for Forex trading only. Round Turn Requirements are calculated ONLY on Forex Products, no CFDs on Futures, Commodities or Equities.
    • *Any Deposit that exceeds $1,000 USD will be credited only with a Bonus amount totalling $1,000 USD and any internal transfer from accounts shall not be considered as a deposit for Promotion purposes.
    • *Promotion available only to FxPlayer Trader.
    • *Bonus account cannot be mixed with Real account and real deposits.
    • *Bonus account can be traded for a maximum of 3 months. After the 3 months you need to deposit the full amount of the equity to keep the account.
    • *Offer valid until expiration.
    • *Upon fraud, abuse or any other form of manipulation the bonus is invalid.
    • *You are obligated to notify the support upon BETA issues on anything, including trading and pricing issues. If you failed to notify the support on time, and continue trading, the account will be considered invalid.
    • *These Terms are subject to change without notice.
    • *Only one bonus per person, account and/or IP Address
  2. Mackenzy Dan

Mackenzy Dan Guest

Deposit bonus Deposit Bonus" refers to the extra money we get. After we make a real money deposit into your system via brokers. The payment of the broker. Often considered as a% of the deposit subject to a maximum ceiling, or it does not already have a broker.

One perspective deposit bonus deposit bonus is no real money Tees (just a number) that we can trade more. But some brokers if we can fulfill his complex. It will not really be able to cash out. Of course, you may need a little dizzy and was going to eat the money of those brokers.
    Current trading forex with real account with a broker it. Promotions and bonuses given to you than ever before. Bonus for deposits with brokers offer to traders all the money invested with the brokers that. You can start trading forex with funding even more.

Some bonuses broker XM can be used as a margin. (Updates with details, read by the broker) can trade deficit in bonus money. This means that you have 100% capital increase ever, if you deposit $ 500 + $ 500 bonus, you will have the funds to trade up to $ 1,000.
    Bonuses for brokers Almost all were not withdrawn The broker made a motivation for us. We want more trade Or trades easier (to make more profits Pembroke), some traders took a look at what is not useful. I do not care at all The margin was not. Enough money, we will cut it out anyway. The only advantage is You can buy more time - was broken - broken up. Acts like Les leverage (Leverage).
    Some brokers bonus can be withdrawn. But there are conditions like fbs, insta, roboforex which they must trade to be completed on schedule as FBS when trading the lot at 33% of deposits were withdrawn roboforex to trade a number of plot 100%. instaforex part of the deposit required to trade on the plot. Equal to six times the amount of deposits (Note instaforex: 1 InstaForex lot equals 10,000 from another broker at 100,000 USD.) And of course, the conditions are quite intricate and very detailed. And are subject to change without notice. So before making a calculation or comparison. More details should be updated with the broker. The deposit bonus is how brokers can benefit more than we already are. But it is better than nothing.
    There are tremendous benefits that we can predict the direction of 80% or more, we can be very profitable and easier to do.
    Bonus brokers from various conditions, including latency direct and indirect. Therefore, it should provide details. General conditions The rules of promotion The follow up data regularly The study may be found at his web review and update the broker as straightforward as that.
    [Link Not Allowed]
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2016
  3. I have a bonus mode account. I have traded 50 lots to get bonus that i won but FXPLAYER Ltd. does not give me it. FXPLAYER Ltd. gets money but never pays anybody. in my opinion, the fxplayer may be a fake company or a cheat company. Be careful!