1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

FxKeys Review | FxKeys.com (Chris Pottorff)

Discussion in 'Financial Trading Courses Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Dec 16, 2015.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a premium member of FxKeys? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is worth subscribing for the FxKeys financial trading course. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Quality and Value of the Premium Course

2) Quality of support services

3) Your final thoughts about the course

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of FxKeys course.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Andrew

Andrew New Member Trader

I followed for some time system, signals and analasys is not good and do not make the consistent profit as the page suggests. There is some useful info on the site but be careful if they decide to ask for money some suggest Chris portoff is not who he claims to be

3. khazzaka

khazzaka New Member Trader

We opened a $1000 account and then started trading with it using our shared trade setups. The account turned into $100,000 in 14 months. That was a great achievement, not because of turning a $1000 into $100,000, but because of the lesson we learned.

4. Gheorghe

Gheorghe New Member Trader

One of us who was used to have a million dollar trading account, withdraw the money and left only $10,000 in the account. For him, who was used to have a million dollar account and make a reasonable profit every month for several years, $10,000 meant nothing. Trading with a $10,000 account had no risk for him at all. He turns his $10,000 account into a million every 2-3 years.….. He has raised his trading capital to a million dollar few times so far. This is what many of our other team members are doing, but just with different amounts of money and account sizes. This is what I have been doing for several years too.

5. NAGEEB ABADEER

NAGEEB ABADEER New Member Trader

@Gheorghe could you show some proof of what you are saying or just blowing out of proportion?

6. Caden

Caden New Member Trader

Fxkeys is a name of low quality trading analysis and shitty trading signals. Even their website remains downs most of the time...BEWARE

7. Musa

Musa Guest

The website has been closed down....yet another scam in the forex industry!!!
    upload_2016-2-28_11-33-21.png

8. I am using FXKEYS Trading system ( Candlestick+ Bollinger Band) i find it very powerful system easy to understand
    ( can any one tell me that why fxkeys is stopdown)

9. Richard K.

Richard K. Guest

@ Muhammad Can you please honestly tell if you really made money through their strategy?

10. Bailey

Bailey Member Trader

This company is scam, do not do any business with them, they are cheaters

11. Tim

Tim Guest

Its funny seeing all the negative reviews of this website saying its a scam, when the fact is they dont charge any money for any of this gold information and if people actually took some time to learn the system and take the trades like described they would make money lol.

Well i learnt everything i know from this site in 6 months and now i am able to live from Profits quit my job and all.... So Scam or not worked for me. People dont put in the time and effort and that is why they fail.

Happy Trading the stuff on fxkeys works.

12. bakk

bakk Guest

Seems like after lots of negative reviews they have made everything FREE

13. pioneer10

pioneer10 Guest

I came to this site by chance, as a week ago I came by chance to a site that is created by a group of traders led by a Chris Pottorff. I had never heard of him until last week. The site is called www.Luckscout.com It contains a lot of free information on trading using daily charts and candle patterns with Bollinger bands. I have found it to be useful, and I wanted to see if there had been any previous incarnations of the site, as in the comments to articles on Luckscout some people were mentioning fxkeys. So I googled fxkeys and found this review. So reading the comments here, I concluded that fxkeys is down because luckscout has been created. I read through the many of the luck scout articles during this week May 20 to May 27 2016 and found a mention in one that luckscout was only a very recent creation. It contains a wealth of info and seems a useful site comparable to the Learn to trade the Market site that Nial Fuller created, which you have to pay several hundred for to join. So I am feeling that the Luckscout site is not a scam, and Fxkeys was probably not either although I have never seen the site and now I read here that it is gone. Forex is hard and trading daily charts is the best way I think to succeed. This I have concluded after 6 years of trying short term charts trading 1 hour and less. I hope to follow Luckscout methods which they claim are not there own but have been out there for a long time. Good Luck everyone and I hope this helps you to realise why Fxkeys is down most likely, as it seems it was replaced by Luckscout.

14. Linz

Linz Guest

This is a direct quote from their website. Was FXKeys now is Luckscout. All info unchanged, brand name changed