1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Gain Profits up to 150-600%

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ElmerBusby, Jan 28, 2016.

1. ElmerBusby

ElmerBusby New Member Trader

Hi, I'm a Professional Forex Fund Manager. I'm really happy because finally I can join this forum, so I would like to be friends with all of you.

If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 150-600%, please check our website at:
    mampamm(dot)com
    E-mail: support@mampamm.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

2. Sam

Sam Forum Member

could you please share your trading history here?

3. Kaitlin

Kaitlin Forum Member

Impressive results

4. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

It’s fairly easy and simple to say these things, but believe me doing isn’t all that straight forward, so I don’t trust these stuff unless there is proof provided. I do Forex trading myself and where I can gain great profits regularly and it’s easier through OctaFX broker since they have outstanding conditions with low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also excellent cTrader platform, it’s all very much perfect for me or anyone.

5. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

This is where people end up throwing it away, I don’t think it’s going to work if we believe into 100-500% stuff because it’s obviously not possible and it’s no rocket science to understand that. We often see broker too having such stuff especially Binary Option brokers as recently I saw FMbinary offering 500% payout, but just few weeks later the company closed out, so be very careful with such offers!

6. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

I am also skeptical of such big offers. Seems they are using Expert Advisor or trading bot and usually such returns are not possible regularly. You would be lucky sometimes. Then again such people might run away with the money! So, it is better to self-trade with so many opportunities available to trade & to learn/practice and also make sure we avoid brokers like FMBinary which offer many EA!

7. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Active Member Trader

It’s not easy to make such gains and by chance even if we are able to get to that level, it’s extremely tough to sustain it, therefore, I believe it’s wise only that we don’t attempt such dares unless we are certain. I always keep it all relatively easier and simpler which is do able easily thanks to OctaFX broker with their brutally good facilities and more so luxuries like bonus up to 50% and is use able too without any hidden policy making it awesome!