1. Hello Guest Click here to check FX Binary Point Financial Directory

Gold/EUR revisits Monday’s low

Discussion in 'Fundamental Analysis' started by FXStreet_Team, Nov 3, 2015.

  1. FXStreet_Team

    FXStreet_Team Well-Known Member Trader

    Oct 7, 2015
    Likes Received:
    FXStreet (Mumbai) - Gold prices in EUR terms are trading around the previous session’s low of EUR 1026.13, but stay relatively resilient compared to Gold (USD) on account of a drop in the EUR/USD pair.

    Down for fourth consecutive session

    Prices have dropped for the fourth consecutive session as the rising prospect of the Fed rate hike in December is weighing heavily on the precious metal. Earlier today, the metal traded on a positive footing, but the attempt to regain poise was thwarted above EUR 1031.64 (38.2% of Sep low-Oct high).

    Ahead in the day, Gold/EUR could witness action after Draghi’s speech scheduled at 6 pm London time.

    Gold/EUR Technical Levels

    The immediate support is seen at 1020.15 (confluence of 100-DMA and 50% of Sep low-Oct high), under which the losses could be extended to 1016 (50-DMA) and 1008.65 (61.8% of Sep low-Oct high). On the other hand, resistance is seen at 1031.64 (38.2% of Sep low-Oct high) and 1042.61 (Oct 15 high).
    For more information, read our latest forex news.

Share This Page