1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Good trading platform

Discussion in 'Trading Platforms, Software & Tools' started by Rolly, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Rolly

Rolly Member Trader

I must recommend my new easy binary option trading strategy to whom it may concern, I average a 90%-96% success rate in my binary signals. They may save you from the heartache and struggle I went through. Thankfully, these days I enjoy much better winning rates as well as profits. And if I can help you shortcut your learning curve and help you win more trades, then I will. Contact me via email: carsonrolly@mail.com or Skype:carsonrolly

2. amittimothy

amittimothy Well-Known Member Trader

I would recommend best Forex Marts as the best trading platform reason being
    ForexMart uses MetaTrader 4 , the leading platforms for trading forex online. We aim to provide the most advanced trading tools for you to stay on top of forex trading. MT4 is designed and developed by MetaQuotes Software Corp., the software developer for financial markets.
    "Regulatory Oversight"
    We adhere to the regulations set by different countries across the globe. As part of the industry standards, ForexMart separates all client funds from our assets to ensure your money is safe and available at all times. We are not in the business of proprietary trading.
    "24/5 Customer Support"
    At ForexMart , your trading convenience is our utmost priority. We believe you are our best asset, so we make our lines 24 hours a day and five days a week to respond to your questions regarding forex trading.
    "Educating Traders"
    To make sensible, precise decisions, we have come up with various resources for all types of traders - all for free! ForexMart devote much time and effort to give up-to-date educational materials, and sensible market analysis to discover new opportunities and improve trading.

3. amittimothy

They trade, you earn. Attract new clients in your country by advertising our services on your blog site, forum, or social media accounts.
    Benefits for Online Partners:
    - One of the best commission plan on Market
    - Marketing tools and widgets
    - 24/5 assistance (chat and email)
    - Automatic payments
    - Wide opportunities for statistics' analysis
    - Affiliate Link
    Let people do the work for you. All you need to do is to promote our services to potential clients and make them trade in the company. When they generate profit, you earn money too.
    Benefits for Friend-Referrer:
    - Highly competitive commissions
    - Up-to-date payments
    - Affiliate Link
    Benefits for Clients:
    - Access to numerous markets worldwide
    - Superb trading platform
    - Fast order execution
    - Comfortable spreads

4. amittimothy

Cash in on the website traffic! A client who registers ForexMart account through your advertisement or link is automatically added to your affiliate list. Gain additional profit without making additional efforts.
    Benefits for Online Partners:
    - One of the best commission plan on Market
    - Marketing tools and widgets
    - 24/5 assistance (chat and email)
    - Automatic payments
    - Wide opportunities for statistics' analysis
    - Affiliate Link

5. amittimothy

Trading has never been easy, but allow us to make trading experience a bit easier for you. Here's No Deposit Bonus, which is designed to bolster your capital. All clients may receive a no deposit bonus of up to $300!
    Referring to the term itself, no need to deposit any amount of money just to avail this bonus. Just try our superb platform with ease and without experiencing any investment risk. Profit is available for withdrawal as well.
    All new ForexMart clients can claim this bonus in three easy steps:
    1. Open a live account.
    2. Make a deposit.
    3. Apply for bonus.
    Should you have other questions, get in touch with us. We are more than pleased to assist you. May figures and trends find your way up!

6. amittimothy

Superb Quality of Executions is here with Forex Mart MT4 Terminal
    No need to open a live account to learn forex. Using our demo account, you can practice forex trading in a risk-free environment - for free!
    *MT4 trading platforms
    *Up to $500,000 demo balance
    *Up to 1:1000 leverage
    *Real-time market quotes
    *24/5 Customer Support
    It only takes a few minutes to register for a demo account.

7. amittimothy

Great opportunity for the Live accounts holders.
    Forex mart offers Deposit Insurance to your live account that you open with .
    We want nothing but the best for all our clients – and that includes prioritizing your funds and interests.
    Forex Mart is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund, a fund conceived by the Section 17 of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007, which states every Cypriot investment firm must be part of the Fund. Its main objective is to secure claims of the covered clients in the event the company in question fails to perform its obligations, specifically:
    Return the funds owed or belong to the covered client
    Turn over the financial instruments to the customer entrusted to the member firm.
    The fund will pay the compensation for the affected client, subject to the existing legal and contractual terms. However, individuals with ongoing criminal proceedings are prohibited from making claims, as per Prevention and Suspension of the Legislation of Proceeds from Criminal Activities Law of 2007.
    Compensation payable to the covered client will depend on the prevailing rules and company's books. It is computed by adding all the total established claims of the client against the firm, stemming from all the services rendered by the entity. As of present, the amount paid to the covered clients is €20,000.

8. amittimothy

Friends if you want to enjoy extremely good platform as well live Support do try Forex mart as your broker.
    Start your forex trading experience with ForexMart. Enjoy competitive rates, glitch-free trading platforms, and instant trade executions.
    - Minimum Deposit of 1 USD / 1 EUR / 1 GBP / 1 RUB- Clients funds are separated from our assets- No debt- Comprehensive educational materials- Currencies: USD, EUR and GBP- 24/5 Customer Support

9. amittimothy

Friends if you want to enjoy extremely good platform as well live Support Must try Forex mart as your broker.

ForexMart’s No Deposit Bonus of UP TO 300 USD

Trading has never been easy, but allow us to make trading experience a bit easier for you. Here's No Deposit Bonus, which is designed to bolster your capital. All clients may receive a no deposit bonus of up to $300!

Referring to the term itself, no need to deposit any amount of money just to avail this bonus. Just try our superb platform with ease and without experiencing any investment risk. Profit is available for withdrawal as well.

All new ForexMart clients can claim this bonus in three easy steps: 1. Open a live account. 2. Make a deposit. 3. Apply for bonus.

Should you have other questions, get in touch with us. We are more than pleased to assist you. May figures and trends find your way up!

10. Trade is highly profitable if you are using the right strategy and system coupled with the required expertise and experience and also frustrating for those that lacks a good system to trade and signal provider. I know of a dynamic binary options and Forex software called the BOAT and trade calculator . it is a connectivity which will be connected to your trading account and assists in individual trading, It is the first multi dimensional trading system that can generate 120+ trading signals daily on average. The trades can be both short term as well as long term. This software gives signals for short term trades that can be for 30-60 seconds as well as 2-3 minutes. Short term trades are good for quick profit making, with 80 percent assurance. If you are loosing all your investment and you need help in trading, contact mr Rodgers via nickrodgers112@gmail.com and he will help you with a strategy to get back all you have lost and help you make huge profits if you are a newbie

11. I had to leave this post here as a sign of gratitude since that,s one of the least he asked of me. From my calculations, I made $52,000 in less than 35 days since Mr Rodgers Therein started managing my account. I haven't any regrets in continuing binary options trading even after lost a lot through it when I started as a newbie. You can contact my account manager on email; nickrodgers112@gmail.com or inbox me

12. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Member Trader

A good trading platform definitely makes huge difference to how we work, if we trade with good broker than we can gain plenty with using any platform. I trade with OctaFX broker where I enjoy things nicely and that’s through their smooth trading platform in cTrader, it’s especially developed for ECN trading and is free of any slippage or such issues. Meanwhile, one can operate with other platforms too like Mt4 or Mt5; it’s not the worst platforms around to use.