1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Harold Vs Daily-Trades (Trading.daily-trades.com)

Discussion in 'Investigation Cell' started by Harold, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Harold

Harold Guest

First of all, I made a 50-euro deposit(warehouse), I rose to 7000 dollars, I want to remove 5 000 dollars, Mickaela my administrator of account tells me to make a 200-dollar deposit(warehouse), and that later, I could make a 5 000-dollars withdrawall

Then, I rise to 15 000 dollars, I ask for a 10 000-dollar retreat(withdrawal), Michael Fisher send an e-mail to turn(return) documents so that he can operate the retraut.

Since then, I call up in the morning noon(south) and evening, person picks up(takes down), I send e-mails, nobody answers, nor the support answers.

That have to I make?

2. Dylan

Dylan Member Staff Member Trader

Hello Harold

Thanks for sharing your details. Kindly tell us about your account details with daily-trades (such as account # or registered email address). Also share your email for communication. We will email the broker, having you in CC asking about your case.

3. Harold

Harold Guest

4. Dylan

Alright Harold, we have contacted Daily-Trades team. Let's give them three days to respond before we consider any further action.

5. Harold

Harold Guest

Thank you very much for this action.

Ok, we wait.

see u soon

6. Harold

Harold Guest

hI,

I would like to know if you have the news of daily trades team please.

thank you very much

7. Dylan

Hello Harold

Unfortunately we have not heared anything from this company so we hereby conclude that Daily-Trades is a SCAM company. We have warned traders regarding any business with this company.

We suggest you to file a complaint with FINRA. Also report your case here so that the broker can be listed under blacklist binary options brokers.

Regards,
    Dylan

8. leoslads

leoslads New Member Trader

i also tried daily-trades. deposited 1250usd. had 3000 usd in account tried to withdraw no answer to any emails or chat. After three weeks of constantly asking never receiving any word back from them i gave up. Still waiting total scam not happy.

9. Dylan

Hello Leoslads

We are sorry to know that. We suggest you to try the above recommendations. And it's suggested to everyone to please search broker's reviews before making any deposit.

Regards

10. Mir

Mir New Member Trader

Hi Dylan,
    I also got scammed from Daily-trades.com, Please help me to get back my money. They took from me $14,750.00, 6 months now I couldn't withdraw a single cent. The Account Manager was Michael Fischer.

He promised a lot of things. I need your help to refund back my money. I am very much disheartened. and this lands me in big trouble.

My email address is barkatali.mir@gmail.com.