1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

IFC Markets Ltd Website Reviews | Ifcmarkets.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Feb 2, 2016.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of IFC Markets Ltd? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join IFC Markets Ltd. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Cost of services (spreads markup and commissions)

2) Trade execution and overall experience about the broker’s trading platform

3) Deposit and withdrawal operations

4) Quality of support services

5) Your final thoughts about the broker

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of services provided by IFC Markets Ltd.

Broker’s Website: http://www.ifcmarkets.com/en/ifc-markets

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If youare found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Andrew85

Andrew85 Guest

Hello everyone, I wanna learn geworko method that this broker provides. Can somebody help me? I think that it’s very useful for traders.

3. Hinzor

Hinzor Member Trader

Who hinders them from learning new technology? There is plenty of information not only in the internet, but also on the broker’s webpage. In additions, their supports service can help. Only a lazy person won’t be a able to understand this method,

4. Andrew85

Andrew85 Active Member Trader

In my opinion, it’s pretty hard to understand it on your own. I’ve talked to their support, but I still have many questions. There is much written in the internet, but I don’t understand for whom because it’s hard to learn from it.

5. Hinzor

Hinzor Member Trader

In general, it’s not so hard to understand. Simply speaking, here is the point. You take the instruments that the broker provides, choose from them only those that would increase its value according to your opinion and put it in the basic part of your new instrument. Then you take the instruments that would decrease its value according to your opinion and put it in the quoted part. Finally, you just buy with your instrument and make profit.

6. Andrew85

Yes, it sounds pretty simple, but when I start reading about it somewhere in the internet, it becomes complicated. Now I think that there is not much in the internet to read, so I’d better ask their support. If I have some questions, I’ll ask them. We can continue discussing the topic if you are interested.

7. Jafar

Jafar Active Member Trader

Hello, I take an interest in synthetic instruments, I started to trade such tools about a year ago, I’m doing a good job.

8. Hinzor

Hinzor Member Trader

Could you share your personal experiences with me?? I am int
    erested to know which tool you created and your results there. It would be great.

9. Jafar

Sorry, but I worked on this instrument and on my strategy all the year, and you want I give away my secret?

10. Hinzor

Hinzor Member Trader

I wasn't thinking it’s your secret and you don’t want to share this information. You didn’t pay for it, surely... But thanks for your candor, will work on my tool for myself.

11. Andrew85

No wonder you are refused. And you wrote, this guy didn't pay for this information - you are wrong, he spent a year for it, and in addition, he may made a loss.

12. Jafar

People who don’t craft a strategy don’t understand what it is. Well, at first it is difficult, no positive result, and time goes by, you want to drop everything. Put patient people get their own way. And finally when the result is there, you still need plenty of time to make the strategy more accurate and to make adjustments to strategy constantly...

13. Andrew85

Do you have a result after trading for such a long time? I mean the positive one.

14. Jafar

Yeah, I have it. Although at first it was not so good, I was able to get to the breakeven point, and only then started to get profit. I’ve worked really hard to achieve my current results.

15. Andrew85

Nobody argues that. I also know what it takes to build your own strategy. Even if you are given a prepared strategy, you still need much time to configure it.

16. micheal

micheal New Member Trader

"I’ve seen plenty of traders over the years make huge returns on their
    accounts, well over 1000 per cent in a relatively short period of time, but
    as soon as they hit a drawdown period they just as quickly give it all
    back. This is because they were trading well beyond risk limits in the
    first place.” Well if you're interested in binary trading and self-managing
    some money for yourself? I'm writing because i'd love to share my trading
    systems with you. Feel free to contact me:Michealwill77@gmail.com

17. Hinzor

Hinzor Member Trader

What specifically do you configure in the strategy? Stop loss levels and deal entry points?

18. Andrew85

Yes exactly. After all, each trader trades on different timeframes, different volumes and is able to ride out the different levels of drawdown. This also applies to synthetic instruments. Here you can get to know not only the instrument’s composition, you also need to adjust the volume of each of the elements, as well as understand what kind of strategy you can apply.

19. JohnMiller

JohnMiller Active Member Trader

I wonder if everyone got the first time to create the ideal instrument?

20. Andrew85

There is nothing ideal, everything is relative. You can work hard, so it can come close to the ideal, but the ideal is not to turn out.