IFC Markets Ltd Website Reviews | Ifcmarkets.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Jafar

Jafar Well-Known Member Trader

Why are you so pessimistic that bad? You have the profitable tool, it seems perfect for me. You don’t really need something more.

2. Andrew85

Andrew85 Well-Known Member Trader

No, if the tool makes money - it does not mean that it is perfect. It just means that the tool works, but is not ideal, because it is possible to readjust or to add something, and it will bring more profit, which means that it has become better and so ever. Now, if there was a tool that would always give you money, it would be ideal, but like the Holy Grail – such things don’t exist.

3. JohnMiller

JohnMiller Well-Known Member Trader

Ok, I’ll ask in another way. Has everybody been able to create the profitable instrument from the first time?

4. Andrew85

Here you need to think about the instrument’s components and it’s allocation when building. You should also test it on Demo. There is nothing complicated about making a good tool even if it take only one attempt.

5. Jafar

When you create a tool, you should have a strategy. You’ll need experience in analytics, or in forex trading, which is almost the same.

6. JohnMiller

Ok, I see. Don’t use currencies from the third world and something like that. Did I get you right?

7. Andrew85

Not quite, because even with only exotic currencies, it is possible to create a very beautiful instrument. Do you have any trading experience? If so, which pairs have you used? You just think about an instrument that will fit in your preferred currency pairs.

8. JohnMiller

Trading is trading, but I don’t get the logic of the instrument creation. Can you help? Send private messages if you don’t wanna share here.

9. Andrew85

Let’s just not waste my and your time, ask their support. They handle such questions very quickly.

10. JohnMiller

Thanks for the tip, I did it. I had a 30 minutes conversation with the support because there were many questions.

11. Andrew85

Yeah, I know that feeling when one question creates two new. =)

12. Jafar

Once I talked to the support more than an hour and was really surprised by their patience. They said that they had enough time to solve my problems and were happy to help.

13. JohnMiller

I don’t understand how is it possible to solve such complex problems when there is no chat with support and you have to wait for an answer during an hour or more.

14. Andrew85

I think this is not the case anymore. In my opinion, all brokers have already organized the support services with well-educated people because they know that clients evaluate them on forums according to such feature.

15. JohnMiller

You know, you just got lucky in my opinion, but actually, there are brokers that organize support services seriously. One time I asked the broker why their support service was so bad, they replied that they intently wanted to reduce the number of inquiries because they didn’t wanna hold a whole department.

16. Jafar

Haha.They created such conditions, so people wouldn’t use the support service, knowing that it would be easier to find an answer by themselves.

17. JohnMiller

Anyways, support service from ifcmarkets is great and works fast. In addition, I would like to recommend you discussing other brokers on different forum branches.

18. Andrew85

That’s a good idea. What’s about your instrument? Do you have any positive result?

19. kelly anderson

kelly anderson New Member Trader

What are some good books on forex trading and markets?
    have please suggest me some books about forex tranding and system...
    I prefer not to sit in front of computer all the time
    I am new in forex market so how will I start and suggest me book which makes me queen of forex..

20. kelly anderson

kelly anderson New Member Trader

Chinese Yuan (Renminbi): How long will it be feasible for China
    I heard China now holds $2 trillion; Rogoff asks if they really want to be holding
    $4 trillion in five years?
    How long will it be feasible for China to peg its currency to the dollar at a fixed exchange rate?