forex_managed_account_1

IFC Markets Ltd Website Reviews | Ifcmarkets.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Feb 2, 2016.

1. kelly anderson

kelly anderson New Member Trader

Thanks for the info I will dig into that a bit more. One I have used for a while that works is the eur/usd lunch time long system. I got it at mrbinaryoptions.com/free Trades the eur/usd at12 noon eastern when the eur/usd is down all the rules etc.. its pretty simple and works quite well especially at nadex

2. George coleman

George coleman Member Trader

I received an email with some binary options success stories from a woman named Susan this week and it was very uplifting . She told me how she had no experience in binary options trading and was looking for ways to increase her income all over the Internet for months. When she came across binary today she emailed me and asked me for advice on what she should read. I remember this email like it was yesterday because since our correspondence has been frequent and positive.
    I saw Susan go through ups and downs as she learned the binary options market and what trades to take. Over just a few months time Susan has established an impressive binary options income of around $8000 a month. This may not seem like a lot to you considering how much I make in my income reports but it’s a great place to start and a clear binary options success story.
    You can write to me today at directwithcoleman@usa.com

3. JohnMiller

JohnMiller Well-Known Member Trader

Everything is working out fine with the instrument, although it still needs to be worked on, because the price is not going very well, but it's tolerable. I saw other traders discussing their instruments and posting screenshots of them, and the results were very good, if only something close to that could be created, that would be great.

4. Andrew85

Andrew85 Well-Known Member Trader

What was the result there? How exactly do you envision your instrument?

5. JohnMiller

That instrument showed a constant bull trend in the course of the last six months. That's a good result.

6. Jafar

Jafar Well-Known Member Trader

That's a great result! To enter into a transaction for six months and enjoy the growth of profit... But I still would from time to time codify the profit and take it out. Let's say once in 30 days it would be possible to take it out.

7. JohnMiller

Why should we fixate the profit? You open a deal and keep it going until the price is doing what you need it to. Or are you afraid that if you get a lot of profit from one deal then the broker won't pay you or will cancel the deal?

8. Andrew85

I doubt things can unfold according to this scenario. The broker is reliable and doesn't do things like that. This broker, nor any other, needs a scandal. Besides, the broker doesn't get any profit if the client is losing money. He has no reason not to pay you.

9. Jafar

I don't know if ifcmarkets is reliable, but I still think to fixate profit is a good practice. I fix lesion as well. Many are afraid to fixate their results, but I think it's normal.

10. JohnMiller

I opened a deal using my tool, for sevetal days I've been in the black. I think after the 1-3 months test, I can open deals using real accounts.

11. Andrew85

It's not that you should, you have to, because using a demo you can't make any money!

12. JohnMiller

It will all depend on how my tool shows itself. Does anyone else want to show off their tool? Perhaps there's someone out there who has a good tool that brings him good profit?

13. Jafar

I have no profit so far to speak of, I have an asset wich is in the market consolidating, for a few days the price has been fluctuating within one range.

14. Andrew85

That's ok, that happens. But if I were you, I would close that order.

15. Jafar

WHy should I? I will just wait until the trend gets restored.

16. Andrew85

That's the thing is that it might not get restored) You must understand, that when an asset enters correction, there's a good chance that when exiting, the trend will change.

17. JohnMiller

The theory of changing trends is an interesting one, but it's probability is about 50/50, so you might not need to close it.

18. Jafar

The thing is, this particular order is in breakeven, so I'll just keep holding it and I'll see what happens.

19. Andrew85

Oh, I see) That's what you should've started with, in that case it makes sense to wait a while, share with us later how it worked out for you.

20. Jafar

Hurray, the price has moved! And you were right about the trend changing, so the oder was closed with breakeven with minimal profit