free forex signals

1. Hello Guest Would you like to receive a FREE $50 No Deposit Bonus ? Check this

IFC Markets Ltd Website Reviews | Ifcmarkets.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Andrew85

Andrew85 Well-Known Member Trader

See, I told ya) it's ok, the main thing is that you've closed without losses, wouldn't you always like to have orders like this?) Don't want to brag, but I'm doing a little better, breaking my own record of 190 points in one deal!

2. JohnMiller

JohnMiller Active Member Trader

As a personal record, that's a pretty good result, but for daily trading it's average, although it depends on the lot size.

3. Andrew85

That's right! In that oder the volume was almost twice as much as usual, so my trading strategy was showing a stable strengthening trend.

4. Jafar

Jafar Well-Known Member Trader

190 points is not much of a record, it's hard to call a record, but for short or mid term it's pretty good.

5. Andrew85

this record - i meant in this month for one deal. In general it's the best deal in this past month. My best ever deal was over a thousand points.

6. JohnMiller

1000 points? That's hard to believe. But if it's real - then congratulations!

7. Andrew85

Yes, it actually happened, if you don't believe me - that's your business. It was a long deal, there was some swop in the process, but the profit was so high that I wasn't looking at the swop anymore, I was very happy when I closed the deal and got the profit.

8. Jafar

Actually 1000 points for a long term is good, but not an astonishing result, it could be better, but it could also be worse. All in all, a good result! If it's not a secret, how did you get such a result?

9. JohnMiller

How far do you set the stops from the current price when opening an order? Can you share about this information? I'm very interested.

10. Andrew85

It's not a secret, but I wouldn't want to say to much either... but I will answer your question, there was the most movement with the yen, it had stable movement, a constant bear trend, basically that's how I got my profit, but I also had other tools in my composite. I didn't quite catch what you meant to ask about the stops.

11. Jafar

I don't know if I got the question right, but I'll answer it how I understood it. When I open an order, I set the goal, which is for instance from the current price 210 points away. I set TP for 200 points, SL for 50. SOmething like that.

12. Andrew85

I do about the same thing. Use the 1/4...1/3 rule. If the goal is some distance away, then I will divide that distance by 3 or 4, and that will be the SL level.

13. JohnMiller

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know! I install stops not based on distance, but based on levels of support and resistance. That's fine too right?

14. Andrew85

Yes, that's fine too, if the 1/4...1/3 falls into the level of support or resistance, then the SL is set several points from that level.

15. Ellen Whale

Ellen Whale Member Trader

Do not take any Bonus offer from your broker or your manager, do not allow your broker manager trade on your behalf. That is how they manipulate traders funds. If you need assistance with retrieving your lost fund from your broker or Your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or maybe you are having challenges with withdrawals due to your account been manipulated. Kindly get in touch with me on ellenwhale00@gmail.com and I will guide you on simple and effective steps to take in getting your entire fund back.

16. Ellen Whale

Do not take any Bonus offer from your broker or your manager, do not allow your broker manager trade on your behalf. That is how they manipulate traders funds. If you need assistance with retrieving your lost fund from your broker or Your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or maybe you are having challenges with withdrawals due to your account been manipulated. Kindly get in touch with me on ellenwhale00@gmail.com and I will guide you on simple and effective steps to take in getting your entire fund back.

17. Ellen Whale

18. Jafar

Won't this strategy work with the CFD instrument on futures goods? How to trade in that case? Are there also certain levels?

19. JohnMiller

I'd also like to find out, how do the specific levels work on the instrument, who's transaction period is limited?

20. Andrew85

Why do you think that the system does not work? just need to bear in mind that your deal will close either on one of the levels, or at the expiration of the term. If you are unsure whether you have enough time - just choose another Futures, if that's the intrument you chose to trade with.