1. Hello Guest Click here to check FX Binary Point Financial Directory

InstuTrade Review | InstuTrade.com

Discussion in 'Financial Trading Courses Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Dec 16, 2015.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Oct 11, 2015
    Have you been a premium member of InstuTrade? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is worth subscribing for the InstuTrade financial trading course. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Quality and Value of the Premium Course

2) Quality of support services

3) Your final thoughts about the course

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of InstuTrade course.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.
  2. wei

wei New Member Trader

Oct 10, 2015
    I have the WORST experience with Anton Kreli's Institute of Trading. I bought their video course, which teaches some very basic risk management tools and how to monitor stock performance. There's no magic formula. You won't learn how to trade and make money from him.

What really pisses me off is when I enrolled in his mentoring program. After I signed up for the mentoring program, I decided it was too expensive with doubtful values. So, I emailed Anton to request a refund. He said he would refund the unused mentoring fees.

This is when things started to get really bad:

1. After some partial refund, he refused to refund the rest. When I emailed to follow up, there was no responses. For a student who spent thousands of dollars on his video course, I believed this lack of respose is extremely disappointing and is definitely not the way to treat your customers!

2. Also, his whole brand was about him being successful as a multimillionaire trader. When I request for a refund, he said he had cash flow problems and can't refund the money. I found that very strange for someone who was supposed to be successful.

3. FYI, once you're on his mailing list, you'll get emails about speculative investments such as investing in his film project. These types of investments are not suitable for regular people. It reminded me of the saying that if you don't know who the suckers are in the room, it's probabaly you. I get the feeling that he's using his brand to prey upon less sophiscated students and people.

I've purchased his video course and saw how the business was run as former student. I will NEVER ever use them again! I will recommend anyone to STAY AWAY from this company. It also has the WORST customer service ever! It will take you money and couldn't care less about what happens to you!!
  3. nagla

nagla New Member Trader

Sep 23, 2015
    I signed up for Instutrade's unlimited access training program on March 16th of this year (2015) and Mr Anton Kreil and his institute have ignored my complaints about lagging downloads on his website, videos freezing, crashing and ongoing errors for over 3 months because they knew that after 180 days I could not dispute the charge with paypal.

Instead of treating me as an unsatisfied customer and fix the issues or explain how they deliver their content, or promise to adjust settings to improve my experience or something like that, Mr. Anton decided to attack me personally. Calling me names, saying I am mentally ill and that I should have taken adderall.

In the same email Mr Anton Kreil informed me that he has blocked my access to the study material as of September 22nd 2015, which essentially means Mr Anton Kreil has stolen my money and told me to go pound sand.

Mr. Anton has falsely accused me of illegally distributing his content because I have several devices I logged into as I tried to front load the website content with devices that have different memory sizes. I also have a VPN service and it dynamically selects different IP addresses. A 12 year knows this and the only person who does not grasp this is Mr. Anton. I guess his technology expertise is not commensurate to his trading expertise.

Because I am based in the US, I am now left with no recourse as far as recovering the money. I have paid for unlimited access to the course and trying to do this with an evasive and surly crowd at Instutrade who kept stonewalling me as they have done since the very beginning, became impossible.

The Instutrade gang have decided to show how they really care about the people who trust them by paying them in advance for access to a material they can revoke the minute a customer decides to ask for some customer service.

I will also be launching an incessant campaign to reach to every venue Mr Anton has presented in and the ones he plan to hold seminars at, to advise them of how he handles his paying customers.